Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Auto Fellatio and self-fucking

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #14110 [Ignore] 25,Mar,10 03:00
I was wondering if anybody else has tried both of these. I can auto-fellatio (self-suck) only 3/4 my head unfortunately, :-( and fuck myself with my penis with maybe 2 ? inches (6.35 cm.)

I was wondering not so much of how many can suck themselves (1 of 400 men), but I wonder even if you can't auto-fellatio can you "auto-fuck??" as most many men in my opinion can at get a "little" in because weight doesn?t get in the way of bending over to suck yourselves. Or have you ever wanted to try it?

New Comment       Rating: 0