Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Did anyone else get caned naked at school?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Will-Bzzz [Ignore] 02,Oct,26 03:55  other posts
When I was at grammar school we got caned for almost anything, apart from misbehaving or smoking in school we got caned if our tie wasn't straight or the reason I got caned for most, being late for school because the bus hadn't turned up.

It was always the same routine, you had to turn up at the office wearing just your gym shorts, Once in the office you were told to remove the shorts and stand there with your arms by your sides until being told to bend over this stool to be caned

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Should I Feel Guilty ?   2.Naked in school pool   3.School shooting in our Hometown.   4.Wrong changing rooms.   5.Is it OK to post a story about a school trip, nothing sexual just nudity? Or about being caned naked at school?  




Show It Off