Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

TONY BENNETT R.I.P.

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by routemaster [Ignore] 21,Jul,23 12:22  other posts
Sad news today, the legendary singer Tony Bennett has died at the age of 96. OK it was a "good innings" but still sad when the entertainers my generation grew up with pass on. He will, of course, always be remembered for "I Left My Heart in San Francisco" but there were lots of others too, of course, including a great duet, quite recently, with Lady Gaga singing Rodgers & Hart's "The Lady Is A Tramp." R.I.P. Tony.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.JACKIE TRENT R.I.P.   2.ROGER MOORE R.I.P.   3.GLYNIS JOHNS and DAVID SOUL R.I.P.  

Comments:
By #699038 23,Jul,23 10:41
Sad but someone that will be remembered for his music and happiness and memorys he blessed all of his fans with Rip in gods care and peoples hearts

By stroker11 [Ignore] 22,Jul,23 06:02 other posts 
Lest we forget TB and his duet with our beloved MissWinehouse......on their classic BodynSoul. Two masters of the of the timeless music.

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 21,Jul,23 18:16 other posts 
One of the most romantic of singers of my time and a personal favorite. I too loved his signature song, "I Left My Heart In San Francisco".

By steve3095 [Ignore] 21,Jul,23 17:47 other posts 
I read some months ago that he could no longer speak coherently owing to his dementure but when the music was on he could still sing clearly. RIP.

By tb1 [Ignore] 21,Jul,23 14:09 other posts 
Growing up I wasn’t a big fan, but in later years as I learned more and heard more and read more about him I respected him as a singer and person and once I heard he and Lady Gaga singing, I was sold, Rest in Peace Mr. Bennett, you’re a legend.

By Luvanicecock [Ignore] 21,Jul,23 13:00 other posts 
RIP Tony

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off