Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

The appearance of the penis in long-time masturbators.

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Jagtstein [Ignore] 18,Feb,22 08:42  other posts
When I look at the penis pictures in the forum, I have to say that the penises of masturbators who have been masturbating for a long time. To look your best and most well-groomed. This is probably due to the care and attention that masturbators give their penises. Besides, it is well known that masturbation with ejaculation is very healthy.

only registered users can see external links

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.SUTRADHAR'S INDIAN PENIS   2.Embarrassed by younger ****   3.bad circumcision job   4.Bunch of cunts   5.HOW LONG SHOULD A BLOWJOB LAST!!!!!!  

Comments:
By #463848 07,Mar,22 08:35
I have masturbated continuously since the age of 12. Obviously it changed in appearance regularly until I was about 18. I have a short foreskin and from then and for the next 50 years it rarely covered the glans completely unless it was very cold. As circulation is not as strong and hormones are less as we age, the tendency is for it to take a much reduced size when 'soft'; which in my case means the glans is covered.

By #628350 06,Mar,22 14:05
I have masturbated since I was about 12, my dick seems to look much like anybody else's. A few years ago when my then sex partner told me she like hairless ball I have shaved my shaft, ball and ass, I'm now addicted to it and so is she, she shaves her pussy and ass but leaves a landing strip. Although she doesn't do anal she loves her hairless and sweet little ass hole teased while I lick her pussy. If she's riding then the does like a small penetration of that tight ass hole by a very wet finger, almost instant orgasm for us both.
By german_guy [Ignore] 06,Mar,22 14:07 other posts 
great times 4 both of u

By #662360 04,Mar,22 18:03
I have been masturbating now for more than 30 years. This has given me confidence in my penis when I show it to other men and women and when I masturbate with them. I keep my pubic hair “natural” except I keep my shaft smooth but I don’t feel any need to “groom.”

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off