Tired of ads
on this site?

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Imagine how hard is to be a woman on a site like this

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by admin [Ignore] 09,Aug,15 11:40  other posts
When a man set up a fake internet dating profile pretending to be female, he set out to prove a point about how easy women have it when searching for an online match.

However, his experiment backfired when – just two hours later – he was forced to delete his account because of an ‘onslaught’ of unwanted attention.

Bombarded with explicit and intimidating messages, the man was so shocked he shared his experience in an online forum for women on reddit.

Revealing his cautionary tale on the social news site, user OKCThrowaway22221 said what initially started as a ‘bit of fun’ soon escalated into harassment and hostility.

He said: ‘Guys were full-on spamming my inbox with multiple messages before I could reply to even one asking why I wasn’t responding and what was wrong.

‘Guys would become hostile when I told them I wasn’t interested in NSA [No stings attached] sex, or guys that had started normal and nice quickly turned the conversation into something explicitly sexual in nature. Seemingly nice dudes in quite esteemed careers asking to hook up in 24 hours and sending them naked pics of myself despite multiple times telling them that I didn’t want to.

‘Within a two-hour span it got me really down and I was feeling really uncomfortable with everything. I figured I would get some weird messages here and there, but what I got was an onslaught of people who were, within minutes of saying hello, saying things that made me – as a dude who spends most of his time on 4chan [the popular online imageboard] – uneasy.

‘I came away thinking that women have it so much harder than guys do when it comes to that kind of stuff.’

Source: only registered users can see external links

And you wonder why so many female profiles on this site are hardcore male trolls

New Comment       Rating: 0