Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

to people who shave

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #38710 [Ignore] 19,Jan,10 13:16
How often do you shave your pubes?

I only shave like once a week just to prevent irritation,and if you shave more often than that how do you keep your skin smooth? i always get ingrown hairs and cant shave that often.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Should i shave my pubes?   2.To shave or not to shave, that is the question?   3.to shave or not to shave that is the question?????   4.to shave or not to shave that is the question   5.Why do guys shave their pubes ?  

Comments:
By #677384 23,Feb,23 18:42
I used to shave, even got a brazillian wax a few times on a dare...ouuuchhhie!! Now I use VEET bikini cream...just melts the hair and no bumps or rash and it lasts almost a week.

By Lik2play [Ignore] 23,Feb,23 14:26 other posts 
I shave my cock an balls an ass hole every two days. Sometimes my wife will shave me an I shave her.

By #542155 04,Jan,19 05:12
I shave my cock every other day I prefer to be smooth

By #545468 02,Jan,19 23:31
I shave every other day and I just use shampoo lather and a good multi blade razor. I tried some of the creams and they last a bit longer but really are not worth the extra cost

By #435701 05,Mar,14 13:31
Use Bikini Zone Anti-Bumps Shave Gel. It's for women so you may have to get your courage up...or not. Also use twin bladed razors with the gel strip. Use light pressure and find the best direction for best results while showering. Do NOT go over and over the area. It will just irritate it. And do NOT use the razor you use for your pubes except for that and never more than twice. Bacteria buildup causes those bumps. After you have shaved use Witch Hazel on the area to kill any bacteria. May take a few tries, but you will be amazed at the results...Also purchasing one of those full body shavers to use every other day is a good idea.

By #358797 05,Mar,14 01:52
I shave daily. Sometimes twice a day. I use a liquid treatment afterwards called SkinTight, it works wonders. Haven't had a bump since shortly after I started using it. High Time's Bump Stopper 2 works well too. Both are cheap at Walmart.

By steve8211 [Ignore] 09,Nov,13 07:20 other posts 
Shave with baby oil. Just get a good hot shower and rub baby oil all over your pubic area and your balls and ass and shave it. I do it every other day. It's always smooth and soft. Better than shaving cream.

By #439167 02,Nov,13 15:50
Have shaved my cunt completely bald since a teenager. Have recently had my pubic hair removed permanently! Vicky XX
By CreativeOne [Ignore] 02,Nov,13 18:22 other posts 
Very Sexy Pics" you have there "VickyP30DD" !

By #361268 07,Apr,13 15:32
I shave every day i only use soap and water i have done this for yrs

By #62682 31,Dec,12 23:38
I,ve got reasonably sensitive skin but shave as close as possible and then apply veet, just don,t leave it on too long and it doesn,t irritate. Result, lovely and smooth

By MoeJoe [Ignore] 20,Jan,10 04:52 other posts 
I shave everyday in the shower...I just run my Mach 3 razor over my package and my ass while wet...no lather or soap.. and it only takes a minute. I get no irritation and I'm smooth as silk all of the time....been doing this for 10 years.

By #38710 19,Jan,10 20:41
ill have to give veet a try, and i think my skin is just too sesitive to shave every or every other day, thanks for the advice!
By MoeJoe [Ignore] 20,Jan,10 04:50 other posts 
If your skin is too sensitive for shaving then Veet or nair is going to tear you up.

By #3997 19,Jan,10 13:57
I trim my pubes down real low with a trimmer, and get as close as i can, and it grows back with out any irritation or in grown hairs, and i love it and it feels good
By #46165 19,Jan,10 21:12
same. if i shave it right down...like a wet shave or whatever, it irritates the hell out of me. but a trim on lowest setting has me good for a week or 2. depends how lazy i am.

By sailor [Ignore] 19,Jan,10 13:30 other posts 
It seem that the more you shave, me usually every two days, the less the problem becomes. Skin has to get used to it.It may take a week or two.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off