Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Darn...!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #477982 [Ignore] 11,May,15 08:54
I'm a little smashed, as horny as, and if it wasn't so freaking cold here I'd be exciting myself even more posting pics or vids of mycock or wank. (I'm a bit of an exhibitionist I hates cold weather...!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.trimmed and untrimmed   2.Nude Men Art Exhibit   3.Everything but the Kitchen Sink.   4.Relation between the size of ones diddle bopper and their brain.  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 11,May,15 09:20 other posts 
In Oz, what do you consider to be cold?
By #477982 12,May,15 02:03
Anything under 60 Fahrenheit. I know, we're spoiled... It was 9 Celsius last night...whatever that is in F
By bella! [Ignore] 12,May,15 02:38 other posts 
9 degrees Celcius is 48 degrees Fahrenheit. Yes, your 9 degrees most likely meant you had to wear extra clothes, only crack the windows slightly to allow fresh air in and s.leep with a blanket on your bed, but that's not bad, is it?

Spoiled? You don't know what you're missing until you experience all 4 seasons. I live in Michigan and think that the Midwest states offer the best of those seasons. Fall is absolutely beautiful, we have what we refer to as 'Indian Summer' days ( temperature ranges from 60 to sometimes 70 degrees ) and cool ( 40 degree range ) nights. Cool nights are conducive to cuddling, how can you go wrong with that!?
By #477982 12,May,15 05:40
I'll be right over... I don't need a thermometer - I just judge by how many of my dogs and cats that pile onto my bed...
By bella! [Ignore] 12,May,15 05:59 other posts 
So you do have snuggle buddies!
By #477982 12,May,15 06:17
yeah, but, as the saying goes, you lie down with dogs...
Plus I end up sleeping bent like one of those strange pretzels...
By bella! [Ignore] 12,May,15 09:41 other posts 
Awww......you end up like a pretzel so you don't disturb your snuggle buddies! You sound like a good guy!

By #485312 12,May,15 08:46
its here to stay, get out the heater and enjoy the indoors...your pics should help warm pussies all over the world *lix*

By #201155 12,May,15 03:24
I would love to watch you masturbate. I think I'd want to help, too...

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off