Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Lil' Dicky Ex-Boyfriend (seriously funny)

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by _avg_ [Ignore] 22,Jul,14 22:47  other posts
So, I'm not the kind of guy to tell people what's funny, and I know it's not really 'kosher' to link to external websites, but you know what? Fuck that! Because this made me laugh too much not to share:

http //www youtube com/watch?v=RC-e5vs6NeY

(just put the right dots in the right places...you know the ones)

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Who taught your wife to suck   2.grils   3.My boyfriend wont have sex with me. Need help. I'm a female.   4.Small boyfriend?   5.Funny Pictures  

Comments:
By Sickboy [Ignore] 06,Aug,14 16:49 other posts 
nice one, made me laugh!

By #143536 26,Jul,14 09:12
His dick had abs

By #68656 23,Jul,14 06:15
The video was clever, however I trust the singer (for want of a better word) does not aspire to Pavrotti, Caruso and similar great singers.
By _avg_ [Ignore] 25,Jul,14 21:35 other posts 
Pretty sure that's not the point; Picasso didn't aspire to Da Vinci, nor Hemingway to Shakespeare, nor Elvis to Glenn Miller, etc etc. I myself write, record and perform music, with no aspirations to the greats, because it's a way to express my artistic impulses and I enjoy it. Hell, I've even been *paid* to do it, so there is surely a place in this world for the different styles and skills of musicians.

Anyways, it's just a fun little tune and I thought it fit in pretty well, here.... Please to Enjoy!

By DJS [Ignore] 23,Jul,14 02:15 other posts 
Funny as hell

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jul,14 00:25 other posts 
Thanks, that was a hoot!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off