Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Farewell!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #196416 [Ignore] 27,Mar,14 19:18
To all my Dear Friends on this site and to those who I have come and contact with this is to inform you all that I will be deleting my profile. The reason has to do with some issues I have with the site administration that I do not agree with, but it is not my site, so it is not my place to make or even expect changes. I wish you all well and I will give it a few days prior to deleting to allow time for anyone who has received a gift from me to cash them in. Prior to leaving I will donate my points. Take care and love to all it has been a great 3 plus years.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Friends, I'm gonna leave...   2.Farewell   3.Farewell, farewell   4.DAVID McCALLUM and ROGER WHITTAKER R.I.P.  

Comments:
By #136427 06,May,14 17:13
I thought you were the administrater?
By bella! [Ignore] 06,May,14 18:37 other posts 
For the most part, daffu is a peaceful, pie lovin' duck.
By #196416 06,May,14 19:25
You are correct MS Bella for the most part, especially the pie lovin'
By #136427 07,May,14 07:55
And about being in charge?
By bella! [Ignore] 07,May,14 08:08 other posts 
Yup, daffu is in charge!

By #316057 28,Mar,14 22:21
Very Glad That Your Staying Daffu and Missed in The Chatroom too You Were A Good Friend There

By big9inch21 [Ignore] 28,Mar,14 14:49 other posts 
Maybe chatted with you in the rooms a couple of times, but would luv too see you stick around and get to know you better.

By #196416 28,Mar,14 13:35
It seems that the issues that I was going to leave over have been resolved and I thank my many friends and acquaintances as well as admin for that. I do think this is a great site and I look forward to my interaction on it. I usually try to see the fun side of things. My comments on forum topics are usually made in the spirit of fun and humor, if I offend anyone in particular I apologize as it is not intended that way. Anyway looks like I will stick around for a while. I hope that most are not disappointed with my decision to stay for a bit..
By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 28,Mar,14 14:15 other posts 
I promise to you my "best fuck", Mate

By #218130 28,Mar,14 13:36
Ag please Daffu don't go
Hang in there friend, I don't visit SYC/SYD so often any more, but you will be missed. You, like so many others give life to this site. The jokes/humour, friendship etc etc. You are one of them. Please reconsider.

By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 28,Mar,14 04:21 other posts 
fuck, that's really sad!!! I will miss your smart comments! wish you all the best, my Friend!

By #358797 28,Mar,14 01:43
I'm saddened by this, and I wish you'd stay, but I completely understand. I wish you the best in all you do....

By #316057 27,Mar,14 23:13
we will missed you daffu hope you stay (and are you flying south) J/K

By Ray10754 [Ignore] 27,Mar,14 21:14 other posts 
It is just a matter of time that all good things come to an end Unfortunatly it is always the good ones that leave first If there is anything that we can do to convince you to say jut say so, otherwise I say farewell to you and wish you all the best that life can offer you! BUT let it be known you will be missed!

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Mar,14 19:52 other posts 
Wow! Just, WOW!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off