Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Anyone else find tight pussy to be over-rated?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by slipper [Ignore] 31,Dec,09 01:17  other posts
Personally, I find a looser pussy allows more comfort (and, my very sensitive foreskin can move about freely within) and I can control my cum much better, allowing me to better pleasure my partner. Anyone else??? Just curious. Thanks.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Have you ever experienced pregnant pussy??   2.Fuck my hot tight pregnant pussy!!   3.best 25yr old or younger pussy   4.tight pussy   5.LOOSE PUSSY!  

Comments:
By #43149 03,Jan,10 18:09
If you don't like tight pussy over loose pussy I think there is something wrong with you. I am "FuckMyTightCunt" hubby and have had all types of pussy and tight pussy is the only way to go.
By slipper [Ignore] 03,Jan,10 20:19 other posts 

By #37543 02,Jan,10 15:56
I like lose holes too is much nicer to slip in and out of
By slipper [Ignore] 02,Jan,10 22:41 other posts 
Thanks, bill, I thought there must be SOME others!

By MoeJoe [Ignore] 02,Jan,10 09:28 other posts 
A nice tight butthole is better...

By #5532 01,Jan,10 21:46
is this a real question?
By slipper [Ignore] 01,Jan,10 23:29 other posts 
Yes, luv, it is.

As I said, I was simply curious, since guys spout off a lot about the wonder of "tight pussy" and I've never found it that great--as I said--preferring looser.

Perhaps my copious foreskin has something to do with my preference, I don't know.

By #3997 31,Dec,09 13:29
My wife is pregnant and her pussy is so tight right now, it was just a new experience, her pussy fits my cock so nicely, but that experience of her tight pussy made me cum so hard it wasnt funny

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off