Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

numbers instead of a name

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by botanic [Ignore] 22,Dec,13 10:54  other posts
I know you will all think I am stupid but I am not v techy , however I have to ask when a topic or answer comes up and instead of a name there is code number, what does this signify. I always thought it meant the member was no longer registered on SYD . Please explain .

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Numbers of Sexpartner   2.phone numbers?   3.Sex on first date is the norm in modern world   4.Exchange numbers and exchange pics/videos!   5.Lottortury  

Comments:
By botanic [Ignore] 22,Dec,13 12:27 other posts 
Yes , thats as I thought , but I was just looking at the 'Sniffin Panties ' topic when I noticed 2 posts by me on it that were under the code number 11535 .... so what is going on there ? I am not deleted etc

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Dec,13 10:59 other posts 
The number is a registration number, as you are 78065. If I am not mistaken, the only place you will see a number will be in the forum or on your wall and that will be only after the member deletes.

By Ray10754 [Ignore] 22,Dec,13 10:57 other posts 
It signafies a memebr that either has been deleted for some reason or they decided to delete there profile for personal reasons

By JeffinKS [Ignore] 22,Dec,13 10:56 other posts 
it means that member has left the site and his profile is gone.... so in it's place is just the numbers.....
that is your answer on a very basic level.... if you see a post and you see the numbers instead of a user name.. it means they are no longer a member

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off