Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Anyone like some mild pain?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #419898 [Ignore] 11,Aug,13 20:02
I occasionally like to torture my cock for a few hours before jacking off. I recently discovered something new that really turns me on!

I bit the inside of my mouth and got some of that dab-on anesthetic for mouth sores. It stings a little on contact, but then turns numb within a few seconds. I thought, "Why not?"

I used the applicator wand to dip into my pee slit, and it burned like a bitch! But after a few seconds, it got numb and i was able to push the applicator in more and it felt really good.

Can't wait for some more alone time to experiment! Let me know if you enjoy this please!!!

New Comment       Rating: 0