Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Am i the only straight guy who.......

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #145304 [Ignore] 22,Jul,13 11:22
loves looking at the profile of someone with a hot cock and start getting hard then get turn off the moment I see any pic with the guy's face on it

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Can a Man or Woman be Truely Straight and Still Be Turned on by Someone of the Same Sex?   2.I want to fuck a straight guy   3.straight men and cocks   4.Straight,gay,bi and curious   5.Just a "straight" poll:)  

Comments:
By #359558 25,Jul,13 06:22
I'm married but often visit public toilets to show and play. I only look at a guys face to make eye contact and confirm they're interested. Once involved I don't look at his face again but concentrate on his cock - I love the different shapes and sizes and touching his hard length. Sometimes I'll let a guy suck me off and I've sucked (2 or 3 times)the other guy when he has a particularly good looking or big cock. If a guy tries to kiss me on the lips I stop him as I **** the idea of man to man kissing. I also cannot bear anyone touching my anus with either fingers or penis - to me that's a one-way street. I know I'm bi but only for cock. I suppose it goes back to my childhood when I played with other school mates cocks - they fascinated me. In all other respects I love women but they're just not that available!

By #145304 24,Jul,13 22:03
don't really matter what the face looks like, if it's a man's face my erection is dying.The only time I can see a face attach to a cock is if it's a real shemale

By #137050 22,Jul,13 18:20
some beautiful dicks have some ulgy owners...agree no faces please.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off