Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Almost Free Holiday

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by bikev [Ignore] 28,Jun,13 04:46  other posts
My name is Kev and I live in a very private large house with heated swimming pool and spa in France. I would like to get a bunch of like minded guys staying with me (July/Aug/Sept)at the same time (12+). It would need to be a selection of tops and bottoms with a few chubby tops as I like big men. All you would need to pay for are your flights to France and a contribution to food/drink and the other essentials we would need. If you are interested pm me with your details. Look forward to seeing you soon. I will replay directly to you via pm

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Website   2.Happy 420 everyone!   3.holidays   4.Free balling   5.Let's help Elon make twitter great  

Comments:
By #131063 28,Jun,13 19:45
Would it be an appropriate outcome if the French authorities trace a new AIDS outbreak to his gathering and he is held accountable? Every man with any morals should take the opportunity to PM him and chastise him for his obvious lack of brains and his demonstration of poor role modeling toward the more youthful members on the site and in society.

The holiday might be free, but the price paid as the result of anonymous sexual encounters - possibly fueled by alcohol at the least but likely paired with drugs as well and both surely will impair good judgement - will create a lasting memory. Not to mention the repurcussions which the participants will later foist onto society. The house might be private; the outcomes will not be.

KEV, what planet do you live on?

By #68656 28,Jun,13 05:58
Sounds like the French version of the Old Grey Mare and the shrubbery.
Without doubt there will be plenty of anotheries but will Kevin be supplying the rubbery.????
By bikev [Ignore] 28,Jun,13 14:41 other posts 
Why don't you book a flight and come over and see for your self rather than making these sort of comments.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off