Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Loss of a valued and respected member.

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #68656 [Ignore] 11,Jun,13 12:50
This will cost me 20 points but that is no problem. I am disappointed to advise that Wee Willy Winkie has decided to close his account finally and completely.
Please see this message he just left on my profile page.
"#385990 wrote (Jun 11, 12:37):
re my comments to you in private messages,think I have to go.this is the last time I will not be back.good bye and good luck my friend..****WeeWillyWinkie****"
Chris and Jess were valued members and a steadying influence of this group, they WILL be missed.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.How does a lesbian loss her virginity?   2.Member noname is gone :-(   3.All this damn silliness...   4.A MOMENT OF SILENCE FOR JOHN DOE'S PENIS   5.Lonewolf is not alone anymore... changing member name  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Jun,13 13:30 other posts 
****W3****, I promise you, this old girl is going to miss YOU fo' sho! We go back a couple of years and YOU have always been my one of my dearest friends here. I don't know why you decided to leave so quickly but I will wait for you to explain when you return. Hurry back..........

By #59855 11,Jun,13 13:10
From Matt's Wife: I am sorry to hear this. I can think of a lot of others that should be leaving.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off