Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Let's make an album of ours best photos!!!!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #26109 [Ignore] 17,Dec,09 15:46
Let's make an album of ours best photos and say why that photo are the best for you!!!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Let's see if I can make you cum   2.music and sexual memories   3.Fans of Bernd8888's photos   4.management of gallery pictures   5.How to make all my photos private?  

Comments:
By MoeJoe [Ignore] 28,Jun,10 04:40 other posts 
I have a lot of photos of myself that I like, so it's difficult to pick one or two, but here goes...the first one I like because it shows my smooth body, which I think is pretty nice for my age... This one I like because is shows me in a natural state as I had just woken up from a night's sleep and was still sleepy and lazy to get out of bed...
By #59855 28,Jun,10 11:17
From Matt's Wife: Very sexy

By slipper [Ignore] 17,Dec,09 20:56 other posts 
Never work... way too much variance in preferences. The first pic proves it for me. But, a neat idea if done by types of pix, perhaps.
By #26109 18,Dec,09 14:38
I don't understand you....
By slipper [Ignore] 19,Dec,09 01:18 other posts 
I was trying to say... who decides "best?" Five different people may (or likely would) give you five different answers. I assumed, perhaps wrongly, that you may have considered the pic you posted as a "best" candidate... for me it would be a worst. That's all I was trying to convey.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off