Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Tired of ads
on this site?

I'm gay, but I want to lick and fuck pussy!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by bigone21 [Ignore] 01,May,13 18:47  other posts
Please people, if I would ever post a thread like this, would you PLEASE get me down to earth and inform me that I'm probably BISEXUAL??

And all these "STRAIGHT" guys that want to suck cock, could you PLEASE stop labeling yourself as "straight"??

It's annoying! Take your life in your own hands and say to the world: I'm BISEXUAL! Have a problem?? Bad luck!"

If you're such a tough "heterosexual", be man enough to be a tough BISEXUAL if that is what you are!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.my pussy   2.cream pie   3.lick her pussy after cuming in it   4.Rate My Pussy   5." I tell my wife to ... "  

Comments:
By #360973 01,May,13 23:45
All good and agreed with, until the "tough heterosexual" quip. Except for your extremist views on circ'ing (and the fact that you're much too harsh on my friend, JohnS), you often say things I agree with...until you add that extra one line that tarnishes its credibility; but still...
--------------------------------------- added after 11 minutes

For the record, I have absolutely no problem with confused/curious guys posting threads in search of other people in similar situations (in the hope that they will start to feel more comfortable with their new found sexuality having met other guys in similar stages of life and established bi/gay guys) - this site is a great place for those guys to make their first step into bisexuality/homosexuality...just don't call yourself "completely/100%/... straight" when you do it.
"I always thought I was straight, but in the back of my mind I always knew I was attracted to men too, so I suppose i'm actually bi..." - something along those lines is completely fine
By bigone21 [Ignore] 29,Jul,13 19:17 other posts 
quote:
"your extremist views on circ'ing (and the fact that you're much too harsh on my friend, JohnS)"

well,
1.) I don't have a knife in hand when argumenting about this issue! I use ONLY words! NO boy ever got cut up by me or the people that share my views!

2.) JohnS can take care of himself! He is old, wise and loud enough to criticise others, he gets what he started!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off