Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

my wrist watch smells

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #360671 [Ignore] 11,Mar,13 08:33
Its a Casio g shock with resin rubber strap

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Wrist watch smells....   2.Wearing a wrist watch everyday   3.Who wears s watch everyday n it smells   4.Wrist watch is smelly   5.Wrist-thick dick ?  

Comments:
By #359287 13,Mar,13 19:02
You are right Bela,I think I got too annoyed .I actually gifted 123 before I saw his post
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Mar,13 20:26 other posts 
You know, there was another member that consistently spelled my nic, Bela. That member went by the name V43, maplesyrup, blueman and many other profile names. Gullwing is a reference to the way a car door opens and the member that I referred to, had an interest in vintage/classic cars. Hmmm......

By #359287 13,Mar,13 18:30
Am I reading this correctly...Your watch stinks and you think this is a fucking topic for discussion ...clean yourself fool
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Mar,13 18:49 other posts 
Gullwing, if there's any doubt in your mind whether you read THIS topic correctly, there are 4 more exactly like this one. The only difference is that one thread might be written the next day or maybe NudeGuy123 will wait 1 or 2 hours and write another "My Watch Smells". NudeGuy123 doesn't seem comfortable "stepping outside of the box"......... I wonder if he's as mundane in real life?

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Mar,13 10:38 other posts 
To admin; this is exactly WHY you should charge points to open a topic. I bet if it cost him 10 points, there would be only 1 "my watch smells". This member has opened 5, yes, F-I-V-E, 5 forum topics about his smelly wrist watch

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Mar,13 10:29 other posts 
At 26 years old, I'm curious if you ever made it through the public school system. I would wager that the answer is....... NOT!

By #360671 11,Mar,13 10:08
Its from dirt n sweat under the watch
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Mar,13 10:25 other posts 
BINGO! Then if you recognize the smell is due to YOUR dirt and YOUR sweat trapped under the band then there's 3 choices; 1.) wash more frequently 2.) change the watch band OR 3.) throw the damn watch out and get a better one.

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Mar,13 09:58 other posts 
Are you certain that the smell isn't a result of your bad breath, smelly armpits or maybe you're not wiping your ass adequately?

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off