Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

How does it feel ...........

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #145304 [Ignore] 10,Feb,13 19:07
to know there is a guy out there somewhere who once upon a time fucked your wife/gf better than any other guy including you ?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Foreskin   2.While wearing panties do you feel femenine   3.The feel of your pubes after fuckng   4.Does my little dick make you feel bigger?   5.Do you ever feel guilty?  

Comments:
By slipper [Ignore] 13,Feb,13 00:13 other posts 
Don't know, didn't happen.

By #124665 11,Feb,13 04:28
If she is with YOU NOW, what does it matter?

She/they may have had "bigger" in the past but that don't have to mean she was fucked "better". Truth is, many men aren't that great of lovers and don't put forth much effort and/or are selfish. It is up to you to posses the knowledge and skill sexually to satisfy a woman. Women are mental creatures, knowing what turns them on and gets the off the MOST during the act will ensure you to be their best lover, you have to know what they like and give it to them AND THEN SOME. Its really not that hard to "ruin" a woman for any other man with a little bit of smarts and skills. If you can make them a first time squirter, fuck, they fall in love and worship you. Beware such power though
By #6568 11,Feb,13 04:55
By #124665 11,Feb,13 07:13
Aww a from bugle, I feel special now

By #41858 10,Feb,13 19:50
I wouldn'nt know... every woman I've ever been with said I'm the best lover they ever had....
By #145304 10,Feb,13 22:48
and you believe it every single time ?

By #277673 10,Feb,13 20:13
standard woman thing to say

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off