Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Mi-lips "Queen" of the site

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #348516 [Ignore] 02,Feb,13 18:21
I don't know why the user Mi-lips is the so called "queen" of the site. If you look at the profile all the pics are pulled off various pics on the internet. Its not a real person. Why don't you people vote for a real person for queen of the site?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.KING and QUEEN of the site   2.Ladies please post the pics of your lips...   3.Do People Change or Do They Only Act Like That!!   4.Is mi-lips mi-lips and bella's new target   5.King and queen  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Feb,13 17:40 other posts 
Hmmmm........ a SYC member that seemed to think she could be a better queen of SYC....GONE in less then 1 month!

By Sickboy [Ignore] 07,Feb,13 12:29 other posts 
I have seen the queen!!(english one that is!) .......and have spoken (txt) with mi lips a long time ago, she was cool! Made me smile!

By #348516 02,Feb,13 18:36
That's a sad case. Wouldn't you prefer to have a real woman s the queen? Someone that would actually talk to you?
By #196416 02,Feb,13 23:53
You have been told that Mi-lips is real! Just because you can't see her pics does not make her fake. Only friends can see my pics does that make me fake?
By #348516 04,Feb,13 15:59
I think that if your too afraid to actually show yourself, and im not talking about your face, then why the hell are you on here? If that person is real the fine, its just.my opinion that.shes not. And, no i dont think your a fake because you tried to answer my question.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Feb,13 16:34 other posts 
Afraid to "show herself"? Mi-lips has uploaded 117 pictures with her first pic being uploaded in September, 2009. You have not even been here 1 full week, I am curious if you will be here in 6 months..... Many of our UK friends have never seen Queen Elizabeth, does that make Her Majesty less legitimate? Just because Mi-lips doesn't logon every day or spend hours upon hours on the site when she does logon, that doesn't make her less legitimate, either.
By #323005 04,Feb,13 16:40
Queen Elizabeth II *
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Feb,13 17:23 other posts 
Thank you. Have you ever seen the queen?
By #183808 06,Feb,13 08:01
have we ever seen your pussy? I have seen the queen on skype but the strange thing is this is syc and I have not seen you participate hmmmmmmmm, but I like the picture of the store front
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Feb,13 10:39 other posts 
Are your moronted* comments directed at me? Only a weasel of a weak man would use one of his many fake profiles to stir up some buttersnap shitfuckery. Some ppl aren't as "kewl" as they think they are.........

By #196416 04,Feb,13 17:51
I find that this site has a lot of "Queens" So there are many to chose from.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Feb,13 17:54 other posts 
Not those kind, doofus. Oops! I mean daffu!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off