Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Phonies on this site

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #338401 [Ignore] 18,Jan,13 03:48
Mantei T'ao, a player for Notre Dame recently discovered that a "girl" he believed to be someone he considered his girlfriend (they had an internet relationship) and had died had not, and in fact was part of an internet hoax. That made me reflect a little, and think about all the "phonies" I've met on this site who portray themselves as someone they're not. We've all "met these people", and they're "losers and degenerates" for playing with people's emotions and acting like someone they're not. Many of them even want to connect with you outside of the site, etc. but when your "conscience and instincts" kick in and you begin to question who they are and what they're about, "you're the one with the problem/issues". I'd love to hear people's thoughts about this, and feel free to give examples. Please name names, because you'll be doing "a service" to many of us who have "been duped" by these fraudsters. I will tell my story after I get some comments, and "he/she" is obviously a phony and a fraud. Banned me in fact, and it's fairly transparent to me that they'll hurt someone else too with their lies if I don't expose them for who they really are.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.What is the purpose of this site?   2.The 'nutters' on this site...   3.HEY YOU!!..CAN I HAVE YOUR OPPINION..??   4.!!!!* Where to ? *!!!!!!!   5.About securing this WEB site on the internet and a cautionary note to those on this site.  

Comments:
By Sickboy [Ignore] 24,Jan,13 13:52 other posts 
Piratequeen is real I got a very nice pic from her!

By #338401 18,Jan,13 07:05
Honestly, "we're all phonies here". I say that meaning we portray ourselves in a light that we don't portray otherwise. Frauds, fakes, or whatever term you choose to use. I admit I'm phony in that I live this "alter ego" out online, yet I'm boring, unnoticed, unwanted, and insignificant in my day-to-day life. This started out as a "feeler" to see what people would think of me, but now I know I'm wasting my time and everyone else's here. I can never be the person I'd like to be, and portraying myself in this "false light" depresses me more than it does make me happy/feel alive.

On that note, I still am going to name some actual members here who are fakes in a literal sense. They portray themselves as something they're not.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jan,13 07:25 other posts 
So you think you're unnoticed, insignificant and boring in your day-to-day life? Hmmm.........someone who "aspires" to be a webcam wanker, in my mind, does not scream unnoticed or boring to me. Don't sell yourself short.
By #338401 24,Jan,13 06:34
Thank you for the comment. You realize that the only thing keeping me from "going to the next level" is my shit job/career. I'm going to find out in the next 3-6 months where I stand there, and could honestly see myself taking an "early retirement" at 36 (will be 36 in September) to get the fuck out while I'm "still young".

On that note, the "girl" I called out is "PirateQueen". I only questioned if they were a man because the personal Gmail e-mail account they gave me was associated on Google + with a man. That's all I have to say about that. If I have "doubts", and you don't relieve my doubts, then I can't trust you and I'm better off.
By #341776 24,Jan,13 10:26
Pirate Queen is a real woman, I have Skyped with her. Lovely, and awesome lady.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Jan,13 10:31 other posts 
Although I have not Skyped with PQ, I Skyped with her under her former name. Yep, she's the real deal and a beauty!

By #164428 24,Jan,13 10:04
I love the MTV show, "Catfish". It's about online romance and fakers. Guy got bamboozled, and then put out a documentary. All these people contacted him with their stories, and it's a weekly show now.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Jan,13 10:27 other posts 
Steffi, I know what you're talking about, I watch it.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off