Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Pic of Month & it's validity

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #316049 [Ignore] 29,Dec,12 06:12
If the Pic of Month section is just going to be about a member involved's networking ability, ability to beg, seniority on the site, number of friends/enemies etc etc; instead of the quality of the pic and it's contents - the whole section should be gotten rid of (it's not Linkedin, google+ or facebook, and the way it currently works is a poor advertisement for the site).
By no means am I saying I deserve to be anywhere near the top, but come on - as ircurrently stands, the clear favourite male poster on the site (hardholland) is sitting in 5th/6th at least80 votes and all of those ahead of him are seasoned members who lobby for votes and have huge friends lists

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Going a Month without Jerking off...........   2.PIC OF THE MONTH - GREAT FEATURE!   3.Cum4Steffi: Pls Vote For Pic Of Month. I Was Close Last Mo.!   4.Less and less members   5.Pic of the month  

Comments:
By #204902 29,Dec,12 06:15
That is true!! I admit that I asked for voting! I admit that I got some points from friends who like my pics! And I wrote little adverts to get votings!
I did it only for fun! Because I think this contest is only fun! But you are right!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off