Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Reason for your Adult Circumcision

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #272943 [Ignore] 10,Sep,12 05:29
were u circumcized as an adult? what were the reasons? do u like it or regret it? please explain, posting pictures would be great!

i was circumcized as a baby for religious reasons... and of course i wish i weren't, since i wasn't given a chance to try having my foreskin intact

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Anyone else here circumcised as an adult?   2.CIRCUMCISING YOUR SON...   3.Adult Circumcision   4.How sensitive is your cock?   5.Adult circumcision  

Comments:
By #518391 12,Feb,20 06:30
I was circumcised when I was 65 because of recurrent balanitis problems, so no choice in the end: but I love the result. I think it looks better, maintenance is easier and sex and wanking are better without the foreskin in the way and my knob tingles whenever I feel horny, which it never did before[deleted image]

By #214885 10,Sep,12 13:19
i was circumcised nearly 2 years ago now due to medical reasons. Basically my foreskin started to get quite tight to the point i couldnt retract it easily when fuly hard. I certainly don't regret it and to be honest always wondered what it would be like without foreskin. the biggest differences for me are:
1) more sensitive when walking around
2) cleaner
3) need lube to masturbate

If i had a choice with or without i think it would be to have it still but its no major issue as far as im concerned

[deleted image]

what do you think?
By #41858 26,Sep,13 04:20
Can you move the shaft skin at all when erect?

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off