Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

am I the only girl that masturbates

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #173969 [Ignore] 20,Aug,12 08:46
By rolling a towel or blanket in a ball, spreading my lips and rubbing against it in circles? Makes me orgasm and cumulative every time!!

How do you girls masturbate?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Ladies - What age were you when first masturbated?   2.who likes to masturbate seeing this sites.   3.what should i do about the loud girl next door? ps that i have never met   4.Anyone Masturbate Everyday?   5.Own pics masturbation!  

Comments:
By #11431 21,Aug,12 06:55
I do .... probably about 2x per week .I just use my fingers and mostly tease my clit . Rarely push my fingers up my cunt and havent used anything for ages .. though experimented with all sorts when I was younger .
By #201155 22,Aug,12 03:09
I'd love to do it for you. I have a very energetic tongue, by the way. I used to rub and lick and tease a girlfriend's pussy for literally hours, coaxing her to an orgasm before I would allow my cock to enter her, so I think I'm fairly good at it
By #11431 22,Aug,12 12:55
I bet you would and I bet you are !

By #285354 22,Aug,12 07:41
It's a very natural and healthy thing to do. You'll be able to coach your partner to help you enjoy orgasms.

By #4162 20,Aug,12 09:57
my g/f fucks me, orgasms, then has a shower and directs the water on her clit and has another orgasm
By #289712 21,Aug,12 05:36
funny my ex girlfriend always masturbated after sex, no matter how long we fucked or how many times she orgasmed.. she masturbated alot so i guess the sex was secondary and fuel for her own devices, hahaha!!

By #266252 21,Aug,12 05:16
I love to watch and help girls masturbate. They will do it if asked during sex. (Surely they do it alone as well). Anyway I've jerked to your pics. You are a beautiful woman and I am turned on at the thought of you playing with yourself. Best regards!

By steve8211 [Ignore] 20,Aug,12 18:37 other posts 
My wife would masturbate with a vibrator while I was at work. We would have sex with the vibe on her clit while I was inside her. We would both cum and I would sit back and watch her masturbate for another orgasm while I was getting ready for the second round. She made me cum 4 times one night while she came 8 or 9 times.

By #291618 20,Aug,12 16:54
no u r not the only one but u r one of the few most girls feel strnage masturbating dunno why? they should explore their body so they know what they really likes and how they likes...
By #139037 20,Aug,12 16:56
Most girls I know do masturbate and proudly do so (and tell that they do). ..
By #291618 20,Aug,12 18:04
haha lucky u here in mexico girls my age says they havnt do it just know like 4 or 5 that says they do haha

By dhk62 [Ignore] 20,Aug,12 12:42 other posts 
My ex only had clitoral orgasms and they were often and wonderful. If I was inside her or we were masturbating together, she would isolate her clitoris with her first and middle fingers of her left hand, pulling back the foreskin (she had a very small clitoris, about the size of a pea), than she would lick and rub her clitoris with the middle finger of her right hand, very fast. She would keep this up for some time. I could always tell when she was getting close: She would start to run her tongue around her lips. Then she would explode. Rolling from side to side moaning with ecstasy. Her body rigid, nipples hard as marbles. If I didn't cum now myself, I was soon behind. For me I was finish for a while. Not my wife. She would just start all over again. Multiple orgasms. I loved watching her cum.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off