Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Who thinks this site is great?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #201191 [Ignore] 23,Jul,12 15:54
I think the site is great because you can make (polite) comments without inhibitions. Looking at and hearing from others makes you realise how similar our thoughts and experiences are. we can discuss those things that have always been private or we have thought shameful. I was brought up a Catholic and you don't get more feelings of shame than that.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.be the best!   2.*** "So how often do you vist , this site" ***   3.HEY YOU!!..CAN I HAVE YOUR OPPINION..??   4.Enough of the on site politics   5.Gift Ideas  

Comments:
By slipper [Ignore] 05,Aug,12 20:51 other posts 

By #240 03,Aug,12 22:34
i'm an "online exhibitionist" which I feel is completely different from the classic exhibitionist in that I only want people who WANT to view me and my antics to see me, and I do not get off on the chance of being caught. I want no surprise element and if someone doesn't want to view, then they can move on.

So, as you would imagine, I LOVE this site
I totally get off knowing that people are viewing my photos and getting off. I literally feed off the comments and get turned on looking at my own photos that I've posted. I know I'm a sick fuck, but so what? Lots of people are totally turned on by my photos.

Cheers!

By #68656 27,Jul,12 14:40
The group is good and in my time here I have met numerous excellent people with whom I keep in regular contact both by PM and private e-mail.
Thank you to everyone for putting up with me.
By #218130 27,Jul,12 15:01
Many members including myself greatly enjoy and appreciate your input, advise, humour and friendly chats. Respect

By #218130 27,Jul,12 14:32
The site is great except for the occasional childish assholes going around insulting other members and burning their points.

By #286877 27,Jul,12 06:37
Just discovered the site and think its great. I did not think my tool was sexy but after uploading it I've had some great responses. Cool site Keep it UP

By steve3095 [Ignore] 24,Jul,12 16:29 other posts 
This site is great. Nice to share comments and meet fun sexy people like Steffi. I had great chats with people who are friendly, some a bit confused and some just downright horny and obscene. All good fun.

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jul,12 22:47 other posts 
Like a candy shop is for someone with a sweet tooth, SYD/SYC is for the exhibitionist!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off