Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Friends

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #12223 [Ignore] 18,Oct,09 21:09
I'm curious. I've had many people make me their friends. And recently I've had people remove me. I know I have not done anything to offend these people. I'm just wondering why people remove friends. I have removed very few from my list. I have when they have obviously left the site and its been over 30 days since they have come on. Otherwise I don't get it. Maybe some of you can help me understand.
I even left people on my friends that were unkind.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Friends of your friends [new feature]   2.To all of our friends   3.starting again with friends list   4.About friends lists   5.Friends with BENEFITS!  

Comments:
By #124665 21,Mar,13 02:38
Friend me

By #196621 20,Mar,13 13:22
if you dont commment on therepics enough they will drop you
By #301038 20,Mar,13 17:10
No, it's not that. They reached a friend limit and trying to make room for someone else and delete the ones that interact the least or haven't been on this site the longest
By #149276 20,Mar,13 17:19
Peach.. I don't take offence when i get dropped... Hell, its the same to me as when a woman turns you down! Move on to the NEXT many many more out there!

By slipper [Ignore] 20,Oct,09 22:18 other posts 
I had one ad me and remove me within a couple minutes of each other. who know? A misplaced mouse-click, or...? Oh well, one of life's greater mysteries.

By MoeJoe [Ignore] 18,Oct,09 22:10 other posts 
I have had the same thing happen to me.....not sure why. I wrote one person a message and asked and he said he didn't know that it happened and re-added me to his list....so I have no answer.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off