Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

how do I suck off my friend

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #257819 [Ignore] 01,May,12 12:48
any ideas?...

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Guys, Has she ever made or asked you suck cock   2.my friend wants me.   3.Craziest, most unexpected person to suck your dick?   4.I Want to Suck Cock!   5.Best way to ask a straight friend  

Comments:
By #164428 02,May,12 10:31
This is how I roll:

I'd love to lick the shaft with broad tongue strokes while fondling and tugging gently on the balls. Then, I'd take the head in and lap and suck like I was enjoying a nice ice-cream cone. Then I'd slide down and take in inch after inch, slowwwly sucking up and down to drive him wild....I would bring him to the edge a few times....I'd enjoy sucking his balls, too. When he couldn't take the tension anymore, I'd form a tight seal and suck hard and fast until he erupts in my mouth; I would keep sucking slowly and gently to let him recover. When done, I would open wide and show him that prize before happily gulping it down. And then, I'd suck a little more to make sure I got every last drop.
By #147052 03,May,12 10:21
Oh, you nasty girl
By bigone21 [Ignore] 03,May,12 14:30 other posts 
well steffi..! thàt's a woman that knows her stuff!! i think you could let my cock CRY out of it's one eye for being SO happy!!
By #147052 07,May,12 10:37
screw all those other guys....come to me....

By #147052 02,May,12 10:21
I'd remove my dentures first to allow full gobbling of a tool and no accidental biting

By #220845 01,May,12 14:14
Do it.well so he will want more

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off