Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Show your Piercings

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Ray10754 [Ignore] 01,May,12 06:17  other posts
So tired of all the (am I big enough,Tell me what you think, please rate me ) and all the fake profiles. Thought I would try to change the topic.Show your piercings and tell us a little about them and why you had them done.
I know it is not a topic for everyone but it is open to all to post oppinions on just dont be rude about it.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Penis piercings and other painful looking objects   2.Guys with piercings   3.How to lick a pussy with piercings.   4.Cock piercing help!   5.PIERCINGS - WHERE/HOW MANY/HOW?  

Comments:
By Olddude [Ignore] 07,Feb,20 11:19 other posts 

By #121361 28,Feb,19 01:33
[deleted image]

By #93356 15,May,12 19:17
Hey Ray How's it hanging??
[deleted image]
This is my 00 gauge 3/4" screwball which I have been wearing for a while with great joy. Better yet I just upsized to a 1/2" ring . What a ride, I love it swinging between my legs and kissing my balls when I can walk around commando
[deleted image]
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 15,May,12 19:37 other posts 
Hanging great here Thanks for posting your new upgraded photos here ! Looking good from what I can see

By mywusch [Ignore] 06,May,12 11:15 other posts 
here are mine happy new year
By mywusch [Ignore] 06,May,12 11:16 other posts 
done myself, love em
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 06,May,12 16:08 other posts 
Thanks for repling Don't know If I could do my own piercings Would Much rather have them done by some one that knows waht they are doing

By #121361 06,May,12 07:11
Hello check our Site
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 06,May,12 16:07 other posts 
Thanks for your contribution to the fourm
Chcked out your profile Nice set of photos

By #215432 04,May,12 12:59
My PA is a 10 ga. I had wanted one for a couple years before I finally got it. I researched the pros and cons of getting one done. Also after I decided to get one, the next step was finding a quality piercer who could or would do it. I went to a few tattoo/piercing studios, and finally found a lady piercer with a good reputation and that I felt comfortable talking to. I have had it for over a year now and I have no regrets what so ever, and thinking of upsizing or getting another piercing done soon. My ears are also pierced at 10 ga. Good discussion topic too, Ray
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 04,May,12 14:59 other posts 
Hey Metal head! You sound a lot like me! I did just about all the same things you did prior to getting my first piersing,and Im glad I did I also have no regrets as to doing it,and will definatly be getting some more in the near future!
Thanks for posting
By #233076 05,May,12 19:39
I'm glad I know the girl that has done my piercings really well and that I know she's a pro in every way. She said most piercers wouldn't have pierced my clit hood cause it appears to be really veiny and it's hard to pierce without hitting any, but she did a perfect job on it Otherwise doing research on piercers is an absolute must. And Metalhead, as you know I love your P/A One of the finest guys on here
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 06,May,12 06:52 other posts 
The most important thing to concider when thinking about getting a piersing, Is finding a qualified piercer!
Some one you feel comfortable with and trust their jugment!!! The piecer I chose actually called me several times during my healing to see if I was doing ok and if I had any questions.

By #256856 02,May,12 06:29
what type of enjoyment one can get by torturing his/her genital parts? It's not for normal people. It's for sick, psycho .
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 02,May,12 07:30 other posts 
Thanks for your input!Like I said in the beginning It is not something that everyone likes or agrees with or could even understand. I respect the fact that it is something you may not like or understand,But you didn't have to be rude, calling those that do like it (Sick and psyco) That was totaly uncalled for. Body piresing has been around for centeries same as tattoing,some like it and some dont!
By #94263 03,May,12 15:27
LMAO!!! just another closed minded idiot. Someone that does not understand something and so rather than research it and find out why people get pierced, he just uses rude labels that are in no way true.
I feel sorry for joystick, he is obviously unable to actually use his brain to do reasonable research.
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 03,May,12 16:26 other posts 
By #89828 04,May,12 13:42
What type of enjoyment one can get by being rude and insulting? it's not for "normal" people. it's for sick, psycho. Gimme a break...

Ray, interesting topic for discussion. I am most curious about why someone would pierce their cock, so I look forward to the responses. Not into piercing, myself. I don't understand why anyone would do it, and I don't find it particularly attractive BUT...
It seems like a number of people on the site are piercing fans and, since they don't cause ME any harm, to each his/her own!
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 04,May,12 14:54 other posts 
Just looking ! I presume that you are honestly asking for an explination judging by the second portion of your comment above!
As I,and many other's have stated, It is somthing that is nt for everyone.
As for my self, I enjoy the additional weight that i get from it hanging there first and formost, Then there is the intrest factor of others,Being an avid nudist myself, having body piersings is a great Ice breaker, Most that don't understand or those that are interested will most likely strike up a conversation with a total stranger to become informed about them.
In regards to sexual stimalation, Some people find them very erotic and pleasing.
When having intercourse, (weather it be with male or female) It dose highten the sensation of the piens head and glands to a certian degree, I have had those that dont particularly like them during intercourse but enjoy the stimulation of seeing them, Those are the times that I am happy to ablige and remove them for them.
Basicly speaking for myself, It is somthing that I have always admired and wante them for me! If any one else enjoys them , then thats even better!
I would like to thank you for showing genuine intrest in this topic,and being honest about what you like and don't like,rather than the retroric that certain others have shown.
I hope this helps you understand it a little better and If you have any spacific questions you would like to know please feel free to ask
By #89828 04,May,12 15:07
Thanks, Ray! I was seriously asking for an explanation(the first part of my post was a sarcastic response to the rude guy...sorry if that caused confusion!). I appreciate the information you have shared, and feel that I understand the piercing thing a bit better now! Sounds like it is, in a way, similar to people wanting tattoos, and I can see how a pierced dick could be an "icebreaker". Always pleased to get involved with the rare,intelligent discussions that show up in the forum. Thanks again!
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 04,May,12 15:14 other posts 
I also have tattoos Guess that makes me even more of a sicko
By #89828 04,May,12 15:21
Okay...another serious question...

I know people with pierced ears, bellybuttons and nipples who have gotten infections or torn the tissue in the pierced areas. Given that a cock piercing is in a much more sensitive part of the body, what are the risks of these things happening? It seems that, due to the placement of the piercing, infection might be a risk...(Not asking for medical advice...just curious about the experience from the point of view from someone who has piercings)
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 04,May,12 15:34 other posts 
ok To my knowlage,any piercing has a chance or becoming infected.
I would tend to belive that the most dangerous time would be when first pierced, they need to be kept ultra clean at all times during the healing period,after that I would imagine that proper igine will take care of most concerns.
I myself remove my P/A daily soak the ring in cleaner,wash my cock wit anti bacterial soap then replace the ring and go about my day.
I do the same procidure prior to and after sex to help keep all involved safe!
Belive me I have been hit in the crotch a few times during work by accident (I am a builder by trade) It is not a good feeling at all that takes a little time to recoupe from!!
Other than getting it caught on something and being pulled excesivly I dont think It could be torn from normal se actions! If it dose get torn I dont think it would be repairable
By #215432 05,May,12 12:30
Shouldn't knock it if you don't understand what your talking about. It wasn't torture getting mine done. It was quite pleasurable getting pierced by a beautiful lady piercer. Besides what is "normal" now a days? Is it normal to call people psycho for doing what they want and living life the way they want?
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 05,May,12 14:01 other posts 

By #94263 03,May,12 15:31
I have 13 genital piercings, a 0g PA, ampallang, 2 x foreskin and 9 x scrotal ladder. Got my first genital piercing about 10 years ago and it was surprisingly easy to get and relatively pain free. So I got another and another. All the piercings have added pleasure for both me and partners so it has just been a positive experience for me.
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 03,May,12 16:04 other posts 
Thanks for your contribution Great set of photos on your page My P/A is also a 0 gauge 3/4 dia Been thinking about getting a few more ,starting with my navle and also might get a scrotal ring
By #89828 04,May,12 13:46
Not trying to be an ass here, but you say that the piercings have added pleasure...
Can you explain how they have done so, please? Do they increase sensitivity or is it more the visual appeal?
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 04,May,12 15:01 other posts 
Just looking, to answer your question a little of both!
see my detailed explination to you other post above
By #94263 05,May,12 11:25
The piercings do increase sensitivity, the piercing jewellery rub on nerves inside the penis that normally don't get rubbed and so this causes more sensations
Also there is an element of visual appeal in it for some of us too.

By Ray10754 [Ignore] 04,May,12 03:07 other posts 
Anyone else care to share??

By Ray10754 [Ignore] 03,May,12 13:32 other posts 
Im sure there are more pierced people here that could contribute to the discution!!

By Olddude [Ignore] 02,May,12 05:50 other posts 
Hey check my profile. I have a 4g Prince albert and also the magic cross, both of these are 12g. Have also a pubic piercing. Got these over a span of 5 yrs. Also have Tattoo's on my penis. All thse were not as painful as one would think. Like them. May do a sac piercing next!
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 02,May,12 06:07 other posts 
Thanks for your reply I have been shaved smooth for many years and have been thinking about getting a tattoo above my piens in the pubic area,But I havn't mad up my mind as to what I want yet
By Olddude [Ignore] 02,May,12 10:51 other posts 
I will tell you that is a very sensitive area! I am into tribal designs now! Just remember, Tattoo's are forever, piercings you can pull out!
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 02,May,12 11:02 other posts 
Thanks for the input I have several tatts already and know what you mean placement is important as to pain level
By #233076 02,May,12 12:48
Tattoos will always hurt. If you really want it the pain shouldn't matter
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 02,May,12 16:35 other posts 
I dont mind the pain at all
By #233076 03,May,12 00:35
Ah, then I misunderstood. I'm sorry!
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 03,May,12 05:57 other posts 

By #193768 01,May,12 20:32
Check out my profile - 0 gauge PA - various jewelry - had it for easily 18 years now - saw it once and was sold - just got into a relationship with a woman and said why not - delayed us from having sex for 5 weeks - now we are still good friends after break up and everything.
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 02,May,12 06:01 other posts 
Thankks for sharing I also have various jewlry for my P/A although I seem to always go back to my 3/4 dia circular barbell with the 5/8 dia balls for the weight!

By #220845 01,May,12 14:27
Left ear ,navel, both nipples, prince Albert, pubic, Hafada, fraenulum one at tip.one middle o sack, Guiche couple of inches from my anus. Think I will get at least one more. Just stretched my pa , hafada, Guiche. I will be posting new picts check em out.
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 01,May,12 15:30 other posts 
Thanks for the reply Great set of photos of all your piersings! I am going to get my navle done soon!And maby my other nipple
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 01,May,12 17:40 other posts 
What gauge did you stretch to?

By #233076 01,May,12 08:14
You can check my page for my clit hood piercing for I'm not able to post any links Also have 2 lip piercings, a tongue piercing, 6 earrings, have my earlobes stretched to 24mm, and had my nostril and septum pierced but took those out. Planning on getting both my nipples pierced next month.

Only my tongue and hood piercing have sexual functions, think those are obvious

Absolutely love P/A piercings
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 01,May,12 08:20 other posts 
Verry nice and shaved so smooth also Thanks for the reply
By #233076 01,May,12 08:22
Thanks love and no problem
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 01,May,12 12:22 other posts 
Your welcome the pleasure was all mine

By Ray10754 [Ignore] 01,May,12 06:26 other posts 
I will start with mine. It is a 0gauge circular barbell 3/4 in dia. I always was intersted in piercings, had my Ear pierced many years ago and loved it,then had my nipple pierced, that was painful and had my thoughts about getting any more,But alway's wanted a P/A so after much reserch and hesitation for fear of the pain I was told there would be, I took the plunge and had it done!! I was supprised that the pian was minnimal,My nipple actually hurt 10 time more than the p/a did so now I am glad I had it done.It is nice feeling the additional weight hanging there!!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off