Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

what thought goes into an email address

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #183011 [Ignore] 15,Jan,12 21:51
My email is now myfanstay@mail.com. It used to be brianandthesun@yahoo.com.

Have you ever wondered how some of the weird email addresses have been derived?

This was my handle and this is how it came to be

I met Brian Anderson twenty years ago. His name is forever with me. When we first met he explained why I would always remember him. He told me to visualize the sun turning into a giant brain.

He was absolutely correct – I cannot forget Brian, but for more reasons then that.

I was quite homophobic and looking back a rather rude and intolerant person when it came to even the thought of men having sex together.

Brian was the best sales person I have ever met. He had a way of getting you at ease and feeling good, no matter what he said. He was shortish man around 5’8”, thick set with an impish, scoundrel grin that disarmed your better judgment.

Brian was to mentor me on our sales trip through a weeklong visit to the companies’ New Zealand customers. We were located on the Gold Coast in Australia. Brian had done his homework well and we were very well prepared when we landed in Auckland.

The first three visits to customers were great successes. We exceeded our entire budget for this trip. I was living into the joy of cashing all the bonus checks that were going be mine!

Our first night was at a pre booked motel 20 miles from our next customer we were to visit in the morning. We had to share the same room and Brian had claimed the large bed as his.

We laughed when he said he wanted to share it tonight and that I might have to listen to some moans of ecstasy.

We went to local bar and enjoyed quite a few beers. We were on a real high. Around 9pm we went into our room to change, have a shower and think about dinner.

I undressed and was having my shower when Brian came into the bathroom and took a piss. He was naked and he chatted away as though this was all normal. I was not comfortable with a naked man near me. Brian just prattled on and I lost my unease. Before I realized it he was in the shower with me and he soaped my back. It felt good and I did not know how to tell him to get out.

I do not know if was the beers or what, but I just leaned against the shower wall and enjoyed the rubbing and the hot water. He started to soap my bottom. This brought me to a start. He laughed and just said if it feels good it must be good for me.

Despite my disposition, his rubbing was arousing me. This was revolting, scary and intriguing. His hand was soaping my ass and next to my scrotum. I had a hard on.

Brian laughed at my embarrassment. I did see that he was in the same state as me. I turned a bright red. I left the shower and dried myself. Brian continued his shower as though nothing had happened and was telling jokes that were so funny that you could not help but laugh out loud.

When Brian came out of the bathroom I was dressed. He was so **** of his nudity. He was telling bawdy jokes and making fun of his own hard on.

I was laughing and we went to dinner both jovial and I was not uncomfortable with what had happened. Over dinner, Brian shared some of his history. He had a hard life as an orphan and learned that life is journey and is for living, not complaining about. His philosophy is that as long as everyone is enjoying the moment, life is good because we only ever live in this very moment. He never judges and always accepts people for who they are, not what they think they are.

We enjoyed a nice bottle of New Zealand wine. I was very close to being tipsy. We returned to our room and I was on an absolute high. We prepared for bed. Brian did not wear anything to bed. I wore my underwear.

As we were settling in I made the comment that I was not going to hear moans of ecstasy coming from his bed tonight. His response was to pull back his bed covers and go into the bathroom. He returned with a towel and a bottle of baby oil.

He explained the moans would be mine as he was going to give me the best massage I had ever had. His invitation was so natural that I quickly found myself lying naked on the towel, face down. The next twenty minutes were utter bliss. Brian did know how to give a relaxing massage that did cause me to gasp.

His attention moved to my bottom. He oiled me and kneaded my buttocks like making bread. His finger brushed my anus and his knuckle even pushed into me.

He worked between my thighs and near my sack. I had a roaring hard on. He then stated to sit on my buttocks and massage my shoulders. I am sure I could feel his hard cock press against me. I shut my eyes and decided to enjoy the moment.

He rubbed me up then back. As he rubbed up, I knew his cock was sliding onto my ass crack and getting oiled. My mind was going places it had never imagined. I visualized him fucking me. I was wondering if this was his plan and if I would swoon and moan. I was rock hard.

He pulled off to rub me all to way from my shoulders to my ass. I felt him pull my ass cheeks apart and I stiffened, expecting to feel his cock push into my anus. I felt his cheeks against my ass and his mouth nibbling and biting close to my opening. Then his tongue sent electricity into my body in a way I did not imagine possible. I was throbbing hard and the pleasure of his tongue invading a place never before traveled except by my excrement. I was in delirium.

My mind flashed to how I did sometimes have a guilty thrill feel when a large turd had opened my anus to the maximum –it was perversely pleasurable. This was exotically and insanely fascinating pleasure that was making my whole body wanting to climax. My mind was racing and I strove to be present to this moment.

I felt his tongue probing and my sensitive anus was telling me that my whole way of being was about to change. I raised and pushed my ass against his tongue, wanting it to penetrate deeper into me.

I was nearly ready to explode when his mouth removed itself from my ass. I moaned and squiggled and squirmed, wanting the tongue assault to continue. I heard Brian reach for the baby oil and it splash onto my bottom. He was kneeling between my legs and his hard cock was moving in the crack of my ass.

He stopped moving and I felt the tip of his cock start to worm into me. I could not see him but my imagination could see his cock stretching the outer rim of my ass. There was this huge pressure then and unbelievable pain then a feeling of being absolutely full. His cock was in me and I could not move away from the pain and the feeling of being stuffed full.

He pulled my hips and I was on all fours. He started to fuck into me. I was desperate to escape and then his hand was pulling my cock. I came in seconds and he pounded into me. My sense of immeasurable pleasure had escaped with my load exploding. I felt a feeling of despair as he fucked his cock into my ass. Then the moment enveloped me.

He started to moan and so did I. He grunted and I groaned and moved my ass to meet his invasion. Then I was hard again and he was ejaculating into me. I was both devastated and triumphant in my own demise.

I lay there with Brian’s cock slowly receding from my ass. His lips licked my ears and he was breathing very hard but very steady.

He parting words to me as I fell into a very deep **** were – “did you hear the moans of ecstasy?”

New Comment       Rating: 0