Recent Posts of member girlBOY

Topics:

Can't Find "ANY" Bi Matured Men Into Femme Guy Like Me.. I Need Slow Head Giver, Open To Emails 02,Jul,24 19:05
Cant Find True Real Bi men who swallow out here in Los Angeles 14,May,24 14:13
Los Angeles; Seek Bi Matiured Men There From Sissy Looking 04,Apr,24 23:48

By girlBOY 02,Jul,24 19:13

I do have selfies to share but not able to post one here. Might go see what I do have in my profile as many of me there. My hair color I change a few times in one--months time for fun..I am femme but look closely here at this selfie and you will see I am a male.. Don't believe me?...enlarge this.
I'm ronny..

By girlBOY 02,Jul,24 19:10

Seek Matured/ aged chubby retired men that live near Los Angeles who like softer femme like white males as me.. Yes this is me as you see here. I am looking to see your penis get hard..but you need to be into licking hairless testicals with me face up laying back..slow, longer by you..maybe holding my penis inside your mouth awhile but I will want you to consdier even rimmming me face--up until I am mouning sounding in deep breathless tones...as to how your rimming me ...I want allot of this to happen in your car as exhibitionist and you can have your pants down to show your dick while rimmming me so I can view its shape..touching it. I really want to meet a Bi male who wants to offer---this.
Email me for fun only at; niceskinny@yahoo.com

By girlBOY 02,Jul,24 18:57

.. Instead of wearing underwear, I don't think any guys would believe that I have testicals so see this selfie up in between my legs...If you can enlarge...look closely. I hope you can find my balls and see how I appear in this. I am looking for bi males, matured chubby who like my looks so that we can have fun maybe if your in Los Angeles..I'm unattached, age; 43..6'1.. I like older matured especially..they take their time more, no rushing and spend time expanding the rimmming and buns hugging time with me..I get more into feeling of your passion of affections..for fun email me; niceskinny@yahoo.com

By girlBOY 02,Jul,24 18:53

Please enlarge this selfie of mine..OR..go to my profile to find this to enlarge.. You will find Testicals of mine between my legs as from far away in this selfie...its hard to find..but my balls are here..Look--UPCLOSE..I want you to see I am a " male " but femminite, soft side and I have " saloned " long hair..I'm Ronny.. For fun, email me; niceskinny@yahoo.com

By girlBOY 18,Jun,24 14:46

go find me and offer sucking me if you live in Los Angeles..See all my selfies..I'm unattached.

By girlBOY 18,Jun,24 14:45

see my sissy femmminite gay male selfies of me. I'm looking for guys who offer slow testicale licking in car fun here as I live in Los Angeles. Email; niceskinny@yahoo.com
I'm ronny..see my selfies

By girlBOY 18,Jun,24 14:43

I like to find a gay male who loves to suck on a femme guys penis cut.. I am needing you daily weekdays as a head giver..I'm free hours long. Email; niceskinny@yahoo.com
go see my selfies there.

By girlBOY 18,Jun,24 14:41

I see allot of penis here, why can't I have some guys rimming me to get them hard with penatrations inside me...I like cut penis so much I want to feel it within my bottom throbbing and moving back and forth...I havn't had a guy inside me so many months already..I am free weekdays in Los Angeles and just miss having a guys penis all really hard near me. I'm Ronny, email; niceskinny@yahoo.com
If your in Los Angeles, I prefer matured--aged retiree's Gay or Bi men.. I'm unattached, age; 43..as you see I am Femminite. See all my selfies

By girlBOY 09,Apr,24 19:58

I can't find any matured men in L.A., at all who swallow then after I would open my legs wide asking him to give me rimming while I reach for his dick to touch and feel until his hard..thats when I ask him to stick it inside me while I am face--up..U think I am playing games..No way..this is my desire..I'm 6'1,,older;44..With makeup I look very young..but not..So email me if you can at; niceskinny@yahoo.com

By girlBOY 04,Apr,24 23:52
[deleted image]

I can't find a Bi matured male or males that would offer to deep rim me or give longer hours of intense rimming into what you see here in my selifes but go to my profile to see many of different ones of me..Email; niceskinny@yahoo.com
lets meet if your in Los Angeles

By girlBOY 04,Apr,24 23:43
[deleted image]

Any Bi matured aged/ Males here who live in Los Angeles nearby...I seek for fun only..Imail; niceskinny@yahoo.com

I'm Ronny...this selfie is me, showing you if your into licking back of balls and rimming another guy as me..My hair is saloned..

By girlBOY 04,Apr,24 23:37
[deleted image]

My selfie will show I am wanting allot of testical rimming/licking I'm 6'1, in Los Angeles..Is there any Bi Matured aged chubby men nearby for fun only..Email; niceskinny@yahoo.com

I'm Ronny...user; girlyBoy
I m really wanting a very serious Man who can