Recent Posts of member MYmonsterANDme

By MYmonsterANDme 04,Sep,22 11:35
I was at the mall taking a piss and this middle aged guy was peeing next to me. Making a lot of effort shaking the pee from his dick, I was trying to politly act oblivious but there was no ignoring this dudes big hard cock he was jacking off. I was 15 at the time and his cock was average probly but was super thick. He was leaning back obviously showing me it and said "Let me see yours man" ...I was hard but hesitated and turned away (him being a man in his prime and me being an awkward 15 year old) he reassured me and I showed him and said "Nice" then he led me into the stall saying he would show me something really cool. Right away he started sucking me off and came in under a minute. i was shocked seeing him swallow most my load then spit a little bit on his his cock and started jerking it. I squatted down and was jerking his thick piece off and he stopped me right before cumming and started sucking me off again and got a second load out of me while he splatted the a huge load across the tile floor

By MYmonsterANDme 04,Sep,22 03:03

By MYmonsterANDme 04,Sep,22 03:01

By MYmonsterANDme 04,Sep,22 03:00

By MYmonsterANDme 30,Dec,21 04:05
Never thought about it being hot until I went in to finish right after my buddy and I could feel that heat and sloppyness from his load. Super hot but a rare opportunity for me.