Recent Posts of member stardate

Topics:

Craigslist alternatives 25,May,21 14:29

By stardate 24,Nov,21 01:08
Holy shit, I wish I could have been your dad!!!

By stardate 31,May,21 00:55
Me?? Give you a shout how, where? On DoubleList?

By stardate 28,May,21 15:29
I just became a member on DoubleList and yes it is exactly what I was looking for! I've already sent a couple of replies to local ads. Thank you so much for the info!

By stardate 26,May,21 19:09
I’m cut, from birth, so I can’t really comment on uncut. Personally I prefer cut dicks to play with and look at. Had a traumatizing event in my childhood where a guy forced his filthy unclean and uncut cock into my young mouth and pretty much orally raped me. To this day I can still smell the stench of that episode in my nostrils and always had an aversion to uncircumcised penis. That was over 50 years ago and still a hang-up.

By stardate 25,May,21 12:16
Yessir. You are right on again. There are untold scores of abandoned perfectly usable buildings and dwellings throughout our good old USA which, if we quit giving trillions of wasted $$$ to foreign countries, could be upgraded and utilized to house our OWN less fortunate AMERICAN homeless population who are being treated in our own country as second-class citizens. But NOOOO. Our current monkeys in office would rather see more prosperity in countries like Iraq, Iran and other rouge places that hate Americans anyway and want to kill us all. WTF? Or financing the illegal drug countries, all to keep our population so doped up that just MAYBE we won't notice the crime and corruption in the upper echelon of our tyrannic controlling manipulative government.

By stardate 25,May,21 02:17
Yep, another 100% truth Mr. Phart. And did anyone see the EXCLUSIVE video footage of the DC cops and congress people opening the doors ALLOWING the "big bad rioters" into the buildings and encouraging or "inciting" them to lose control?? Yes that's correct, they were pretty much invited to participate in the "carnage". How about the flood of immigrants now residing inside our borders being housed, fed, and treated like royalty while our homeless veterans who fought for our freedom are sleeping in the streets and begging for scraps just to survive. Mr. Trump wanted to put Americans first, bring back jobs and security for our own citizens before we handed out our hard earned dollars to those that never helped this country in the first place, EVER. Now it's all about lining the pockets of the insane greedy politicians for they're personal benefit. Trump was NOT a politician. He was an American businessman who was on-track to healing this economy with his knowledge of rational thinking, from the inside... not trying to destroy it from outside. Sure he sent a few nasty Tweets and hurt your feelings (boo-Hoo), but biden and the democ-RATS are hurting your family, your finances, and your future. I hope you idiots who voted for biden enjoy your last days of freedom and prosperity. You'll reap what you sowed, suckers.

By stardate 25,May,21 01:45
Well said. We would have been the laughing stock of the world.

By stardate 24,May,21 17:27

By stardate 24,May,21 17:05
I agree leopoldij. We had the right guy in office, a BUSINESS MAN who just happened to manage his own money well, and could have (if not stymied every step of the way) helped our economy 1000% better than those corrupt criminal POLITICIANS who don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. Which, by the way, is where most career politicians come from anyway. Isn't it a coincidence that in the "first 100 days" of this year, gas prices have doubled, the price of food, lumber and almost every other consumer product has skyrocketed or been in short supply? America and the democ-RATS have sold out to China to line their pockets with fucking dirty money. Mr. T was the only one willing to "drain the swamp" for the benefit of OUR country. Too bad it didn't last. Pity america.

By stardate 24,May,21 16:46
EXACTLY! It was just done to save "America" from the embarrassment of another global failure. I guess it worked, though.

By stardate 23,May,21 03:22
Hey, that would make an interesting video-blog or a video-diary. I love it. "Where I masturbated on my summer vacation"

By stardate 23,May,21 03:19
Riding in the back seat of my Mom's car as a 13 yo when she was driving me to school. I kept my lap covered with my school jacket.

By stardate 23,May,21 03:15
When I worked night shift at my old job, I was the only person on duty and would lock myself in the day-shift boss's office, strip down naked and jerk off until I shot all over his desk top. I always cleaned up the mess, off course.

By stardate 23,May,21 03:10

By stardate 21,May,21 03:38
Man (Apollo 11) did not land on the moon in 1969. It was all staged on a secret studio set so that our county could boast that we fulfilled Kennedy's promise in that decade. We "MIGHT" have landed at a later date which I think did happen because there are man-made reflectors on the moon's surface for earth-bound lasers to bounce off and measure the moon's distance on a regular basis. But that's just my theory. What does everyone else think?

By stardate 21,May,21 03:31
No, she's really Chewbacca (or Bigfoot)

By stardate 21,May,21 03:25
Ha Ha. That would be the best way to 'drain the swamp'!