Recent Posts of member Alwayscum

By Alwayscum 10,Feb,24 12:34
I feel that way too. Not attracted to men but want cock. Odd probably to most but that’s how I feel

By Alwayscum 10,Feb,24 12:32
I want to suck a cock so bad. The feel of a guy cum in my mouth gets me so hard

By Alwayscum 05,Nov,22 07:59
u042ra1161dnpic

By Alwayscum 29,Jun,22 17:22
I’d like to be somewhere and a random guy sticks his dick through a hole and I suck and Jack him off. Never to speak or see any more than his amazing cock. Only memory of it would be the sweet taste of his cum.

By Alwayscum 26,Jun,22 08:04
Loved it. Could almost taste it

By Alwayscum 14,Nov,21 08:56
I have never experienced it. However, I do want to know how it feels. I bet amazing.

By Alwayscum 14,Nov,21 08:43
URL]

By Alwayscum 24,Oct,21 09:18
She would probably enjoy your thick cock too

By Alwayscum 24,Oct,21 09:01
8” dildo

By Alwayscum 09,Sep,21 09:40
When I was approx 10 years old I was experimenting with a young kid in the neighborhood. We both were boner curious. He decided to pull his out and let me touch it. His dock was much bigger than mine and I saw myself getting hard when touching it. I decided to put it in my mouth not at all knowing what I was doing. I haven’t done anything like that since but have been again curious to do it.

By Alwayscum 22,Aug,21 11:39
I agree. We talk dirty a lot and it makes me cum hard when she says she wants a big thick cock to fuck her.

By Alwayscum 19,Aug,21 05:46
Definitely

By Alwayscum 08,Aug,21 11:24
We’ve never done it but while having sex my wife will talk dirty saying she wishes she had another cock to suck. Then will say she wants someone with a big thick cock to fuck her and make her cum. Gets me so excited

By Alwayscum 07,Aug,21 11:51
Never masturbated but once when I was younger me and some friends were showing each other our dicks. Interestingly, we had this one friend who was much bigger than the rest of us. His dick was big and thick and I couldn’t resist from grabbing it and giving it a few strokes. I wouldn’t mind seeing it now and doing possibly more

By Alwayscum 07,Aug,21 11:45
Probably around 10-12 years old. Was outside with neighborhood friend and we were talking about sex. He was a little younger if I remember correctly and neither of us knew what we were doing really. I remember his duck got so hard so I started rubbing it. I decided to suck it. Again having no idea what I was doing I sucked him off. I have been wanting to do it again but haven’t.

By Alwayscum 20,Dec,20 19:22
I think this qualifies