Recent Posts of member Bigguytoronto

Topics:

Whats the biggest thing you have had in your ass? 16,Oct,21 05:59

By Bigguytoronto 16,Oct,21 06:21
I think I am too old for your play Fast. Even though I would like to come

By Bigguytoronto 16,Oct,21 06:18
Stories.
When I was young, ****, I used to put all kinds of things into my ass. Once I put a roll on stick of deodorant in my ass and sucked it in all the way. I came hard and could not get it out, it had gone in deeper when I came.
I got scared and did not know what to do, or where to go.(this is before internet)
I had to get out if the house, so I walked around with it deep inside me. I was worried I would have to go to the hospital to get it removed. I went to a public toilet and pushed and pushed and it came out with a clunk inside the bowl. I was nervous someone heard me, so I flushed and ran out, sweating.

When I was older, in my mid to late teens, I found this glad that looked like a horn and bought it. I pushed that horn deep inside my ass, many times, until I heard about people going to the hospital getting broken things removed from their ass/pussy. Again, I got scared and stopped doing that.

I loved the feeling so much. As I got older, in my 20s somewhere, the family went up to a friends cottage, just the four of us. I feigned sick one day the family went fishing, and stayed in the cottage. When they were gone, I got a washcloth and wiped off the bedpost, preparing it for some rough deep loving. I remember taking that so deep inside that it poked my belly out! It was an amazing feeling being stuffed, and I learned to be careful of what I put inside me now.

By Bigguytoronto 16,Oct,21 05:57
Lick it
Tug it
Rim it
Then fuck it and fist it until it is no good for anyone else

By Bigguytoronto 16,Oct,21 05:49
I jerk off all the time and love getting naked outdoors.
My most favorite time was when I was wandering around my local park naked one evening. I went to this picnic bench and sat on the top with my feet on the seat and started jerking hard....a young woman came over.(FULLY DRESSED) She sat at the table behind me, saying nothing. I knew she was there, and, after a minute I figured she was not going to scream or call the police. I turned around and faced her, my hard cock still in my hand. She said nothing but smiled and nodded once. I turned fully to give her a look at me. She just smiled and stared at my hard cock..... I almost shot right there!
I put one foot on either side of her, my cock just a foot away from her, and continued to jerk furiously. My heart was pumping, I was sweating, every nerve was alive. My cock was the biggest I have ever seen it, and I was giving it the beating of a lifetime!

When I came, I leaned back and shot it all over myself, my body shaking with lust. She just got up and walked away, still smiling........I never saw her again (and I have been back there many times since)

By Bigguytoronto 16,Oct,21 05:31
I love anal. Giving and receiving. But the thing that would freak out my friends, would be that I love HUGE things in my ass. The latest one was a king can of beer. I took it all the way inside. I sometimes look at each of my friends and wonder what they would say if they saw me like that.

One of them would definately be impressed, right?

By Bigguytoronto 16,Oct,21 05:27
I masturbate a lot! I love walking through my Park naked. And I show up my body as much as I can. I wish I had someone to help take pictures of me in the park. I got caught once, but he just watched until I was finished, and then left. It was so exciting!

By Bigguytoronto 07,Apr,20 20:23
I love masturbating in public areas.
Depending on my mood, I sometimes dare myself to get as close to being caught as possible.
Other times, I just like the outdoors.. wherever I am.
Sometimes i wish i had a partner(male or female) to take pics of me..... maybe dare me to do "things".......

By Bigguytoronto 07,Apr,20 20:06
Yes. I like the taste of my own cum. And, some partners that dont swallow, I love snowballing it off their tongue.
Mmmmm