Recent Posts of member luvmyfren

By luvmyfren 29,Nov,19 20:57
I was about 10 or 11 and peeing outside with the same age boy across the street when I noticed his pee stream did't shoot out like mine. When I looked, I saw his penis looked different than mine and I said something. He looked at mine and said "Ha ha, when you were a baby the doctor took a knife and cut soon skin off the end." Since this was news to me, I denied it but then he said "Look, I can pull the skin back so it looks like yours." I went home and asked my mother who said "Yes, like baby Jesus, you were circumsised when you were a few days old." Since my friend went to a Catholic school, and considering how Catholics celebrate 'The Circumcision', I was surprised that he wasn't circ'ed. In the boy's room at my grade school, there were two long urinals along a wall. Some of us would stand at one end and sometimes pee all the way into the next one. I hadn't caught on why some boys couldn't.

By luvmyfren 28,Nov,19 00:16
Try approximately half KY (or equivalent) and half water in a squeeze container. Works great for sex too.