Alcoholic drink 26,Mar,20 00:32
Verifying 16,Mar,20 00:29
King and queen 17,Feb,19 01:22
Save this site 04,Dec,18 21:10
Burt reynolds 06,Sep,18 15:12

By cody8789 26,Jul,21 13:39
Footlovergirl went Pooff, she will be missed
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Looks like her account was purged along with her 15000 points and not having any pictures on her page.

By cody8789 25,Jul,21 02:38
Companies are not paying for injuries due to stopping shoplifting, and they don't want the legal expenses which would be so much more then just letting them go, and the thieves know this so there all out stealing knowing they won't be stopped. Where I shop at, if an employee even touches a shoplifter as they walk out the door,they will be terminated.

By cody8789 25,Jul,21 02:16
What you all dont understand, the theft that happens in the stores, it's not worth getting hurt trying to stop someone for a few bucks, and they don't get paid to stop shoplifters. Also the stores don't lose money from theft, after there inventories they total there loses and raise prices on there products and charge the customers extra to cover the loses, plus they can write it off as losses on there yearly taxes, no loss. They just charge dgraff and phart more money for shoes and food

By cody8789 25,Jul,21 02:06
Only people that have unprotected sex with many others are at risk. I don't go to bath houses or sex clubs, and I never got anything. I've only had sex with a few long term relationships, anyway, there's always a shot for that to clear it up if you get it, now hiv, herp. Ect... Different story.

By cody8789 24,Jul,21 21:07

By cody8789 24,Jul,21 20:51

By cody8789 24,Jul,21 20:49
What would you get by being verified, nothing, you have to earn it.

By cody8789 23,Jul,21 18:20
Condoms suck

By cody8789 20,Jul,21 21:03
Phart

By cody8789 20,Jul,21 21:02
No, I'm keeping you verified. First of all, verified means you are who you are. Has nothing to do with your choice of pictures. Jamie, you are my friend and I stand by you, I don't care what you post, there's freedom of speech, and anyway, you are a good person and I will always be your friend. Friends stick together.

By cody8789 19,Jul,21 12:17
No, you got it all wrong, it's too much to explain it to you on here, I'll just say this, if your out for more then three days, you need a doctors note. To keep people from abusing sick time, there's lots more but I'm done discussing this boring topic.

By cody8789 19,Jul,21 02:03
Sick leave is a Benefit that most companies give to their employees to compensate for sickness or an injury. You can call it whatever you wish, but I don't believe it's welfare.--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutesI have over 1000 hours build for sick leave if I need to use them, after I use them up, I also have long term disability which will cover 75 percent of my paycheck which is also a benefit from the companies ins. Bcbs. That I have. I pay 1.75 a week for my long term out of my paycheck, I think that's worth it. Blue cross blue shield.

By cody8789 19,Jul,21 01:57
It's a tax return, or a tax credit. A tax return as you stated is given after you had filed your taxes from the following year if your owed money. Now a tax credit in this case is given every month starting right now to use on your child so that they can eat, clothed, and all the nessesities you might need to help support your children until they reach adulthood, 18 or you no longer use them as your dependent, some states a child can legally leave home at 16 and you can no longer claim them on your taxes. I hope I cleared that up, I might have missed a point or two, but that's the basic.

By cody8789 17,Jul,21 20:57
Yes

By cody8789 17,Jul,21 20:51
80 a month, I pay $275 a month

By cody8789 17,Jul,21 20:46
There's alway white women's football league

By cody8789 17,Jul,21 20:44
You see what's happening in Cuba, that might happen here, but at a bigger scale if you totally cut there benefits, looting robbery, ect... Get your weapons loaded and get ready for war.

By cody8789 17,Jul,21 20:39
That sucks, I live next to a very large port bringing fuel to south Florida. So we're never short. Port Everglades inlet

By cody8789 17,Jul,21 20:36
The money there getting is 70% unemployment, plus an extra 300 or so which Biden added to their benefits.

By cody8789 17,Jul,21 03:02
I don't think that will ever happen

By cody8789 17,Jul,21 02:57
I kneel before God in church, does that mean I hate the church and God.

By cody8789 17,Jul,21 02:56
I hate Asians, Canadians, Mexicans, Americans Russians Europeans middle easterners, Africans, Eskimos, ect... Does that mean I'm not racist
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Oh, I luv Italians, I guess I'm racist

By cody8789 17,Jul,21 02:51
That's a nice lookin pecker you have there

By cody8789 17,Jul,21 02:41
People are not going back to work because their making more money staying at home, I see many, many companies hiring with big incentives to bring them in, but people just don't want to go back to work as long as the government pays them, in some cases, more money then they got from working.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

I make very good money at what I do, and I'm receiving several job offers to leave my job at more money to start. I have job security and investment on my job, so I can't leave that. People just won't go back to work until their money from the government is cut in half.

By cody8789 17,Jul,21 02:36

By cody8789 16,Jul,21 21:54
I didn't say tax return, it's a tax refund given every month to each individual child until adulthood.

By cody8789 16,Jul,21 18:28
This is not a tax return, it's money deposited in your checking account every month, I talked to a coworker of mine and she already got her first deposit for her youngest kid.

By cody8789 16,Jul,21 18:08

By cody8789 16,Jul,21 02:47
Sanctions have been lifted, two days ago, they will be getting food and water Monday shipped by over 100 boats.
--------------------------------------- added after 55 seconds

And it's not going to the government, it's being given to the people.
--------------------------------------- added after 96 seconds

The boats are loaded up and leaving sun. Night
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

The boats are loaded up and leaving sun. Night.

By cody8789 16,Jul,21 02:42
U.S send food and supplies to country's like Cuba, what happens to that food? It doesn't get in the hands of the people, it goes to the government which charges large amounts of money which the people don't have, so they starve anyway, come on guys,nthis happens everywhere. Try putting the blame on the Cuban government, not trump or Biden, I don't like either one of them, I stay out of politics because there all crooks and lier's.

By cody8789 16,Jul,21 02:31
I know, sometimes I can be a nice guy, sarcastic guy, or even an ass to people I don't like, like the certain individual were speaking of

By cody8789 16,Jul,21 02:03
They are taking water and supplies to Cuba, boats are being loaded up as we speak, the government is allowing supplies which are going to be shipped by over 100 boats leaving Sunday night, mostly driven by Cuban owners, there leaving government cut in Miami to marathon in the keys and meeting up with Cuban fisherman giving the supplies to them, but not crossing the international border which is five miles out. Then at midnight they will be firing flares to let people in Cuba know there with them. The coast guard ships and planes will be there to make sure no trouble starts.
--------------------------------------- added after 21 minutes

Phart, I don't know where you get your information from, but the people in Cuba are rioting because of the long lines for food and medicine and the lack of. There government is also turning power off in the community often, also the people are complaining that they want the Covid vaccine, which the government isn't trying to get for the people, ever since the collapse of the soviet union, the people want the Castro dictatorship out and they want a democracy, I don't think our government blames the riots on Covid, fake news.
--------------------------------------- added after 23 minutes

I work with many Cubans that have relatives in Cuba. And they here it first hand from there family there.

By cody8789 16,Jul,21 01:46
Not to change the subject, but, who is going to pay the child tax credit givin to 60 million kids every month, EVERY MONTH. Each kid will receive $300 every month. If you have five kids, you will get a check for $1500.00 from the government every month until there adults. Is this right, it might work for the low class, but it also includes the middle class. Don't we need to fix our infrastructure in this country, rather then giving money to families that make over 75,000 a year, there's something wrong here, can someone tell me what I'm missing.

By cody8789 16,Jul,21 01:37
I was being very sarcastic
--------------------------------------- added after 89 seconds

Another words, a moose looks better then her

By cody8789 15,Jul,21 22:40
Really dgraff, I thought that was one of her better pictures

By cody8789 15,Jul,21 22:15
Srcums, at the local pharmacy, where I work, I here from the techs that many s. Americans (with a lot of money) fly in from s. America to get their FREE FLU VACCINE (NO INS. NEEDED) and go back to where they live. I've been told by pharmacy employees that the shot is only 40.00 dollars which Americans pick up the bill. They spend 6-8 hundred dollars for the plane ride, don't pay for the shot, (we pay) stay a while on vaca. And go home. Why aren't we charging these people from other country's that have the money.

By cody8789 15,Jul,21 22:08
It infuriates me that these Cubans are causing problems against us here in Florida, when their problems are in another country. Didn't the U.S. Sign a treaty with U.S.S.R. TO KEEP OUT OF CUBA. IF these Cubans have a problem with the way Cuban people are treated in Cuba, then go back to your country and fight, stop putting Americans lives in danger. Personally, I don't give a fuck about Cuba and don't care what happens to it. Cubans here in Miami don't like Americans because we won't do anything, then get the fuck out.

By cody8789 15,Jul,21 17:39
Not in this case. only registered users can see external links

By cody8789 15,Jul,21 16:30
A Costco membership of 20.00 is all you need for buying their gas
--------------------------------------- added after 5 hours

Sorry about the long list of gas stations printed, I didn't think it would print them all.

By cody8789 15,Jul,21 16:19
I only pay 3.29 for 93 octane, 2.99 for 87 octane here in ft,lauderdale. At u-gas gas station. I'm fine with that, Europeans pay four times as much for gas,,
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

Costco

3333 University Blvd
Winter Park, FL
$2.74
Price Reporter Icon annette2119
3 hours ago
Amenities

Membership Pricing
Pay At Pump
Membership Required

Reviews

maybinv
Aug 06 2017
Great station. Only open during business hours. Mon-Fri: 10AM-8:30PM Sat: 9:30AM-6:30PM Sun: 10AM-6PM

VIEW FULL STATION DETAILS

Details
Sam's Club

2575 Gulf-to-Bay Blvd
Clearwater, FL
$2.75
Price Reporter Icon ClwFL
1 hour ago
Amenities

Membership Pricing
Pay At Pump
Loyalty Discount
Membership Required

Reviews

owlbealright
Sep 12 2017
if you need gas, they have it. they have employees out directing people to the pumps as well so they are fairly organized in all the craziness.

Details
Costco

1890 S University Dr
Davie, FL
$2.75
Price Reporter Icon mgibby
3 hours ago
Amenities

Pay At Pump
Membership Required

Reviews

Lucia0529
Dec 24 2016
Lines always move quickly. Usually has the best prices in the area.

Details
Costco

2655 Gulf to Bay Blvd
Clearwater, FL
$2.75
Price Reporter Icon smimach
3 hours ago
Amenities

Membership Pricing
Pay At Pump
Loyalty Discount
Membership Required

Reviews

bfinny22
Mar 02 2018
Always clean, little to no lines, and the best prices on Top Tier gasoline.

Details
Costco

8712 W Linebaugh Ave
Tampa, FL
$2.75
Price Reporter Icon DataFeed
2 hours ago
Amenities

Pay At Pump
Membership Required

Reviews

fishngoals
Dec 27 2017
Cheapest around! Always an attendant nearby. Very clean, tons of pumps.

Details
BJ's

26996 US-19
Clearwater, FL
$2.77
Price Reporter Icon evil16
3 hours ago
Amenities

Pay At Pump
Air Pump
Membership Required

Reviews

Yvette56
Jul 11 2019
quick easy and attendant was helpful

Details
Mobil

6690 Stirling Rd
Davie, FL
$2.77
Price Reporter Icon enzo3664
3 hours ago
Amenities

Propane
C-Store
Car Wash
Pay At Pump
Restrooms
Air Pump
Payphone
ATM
Service Station
Loyalty Discount
Membership Required
Lotto
Beer
Wine

Reviews

pitupituu
Feb 26 2019
This gas station is always cheating on the pricing with the cash and credit price. They talk about the station next door Rocket fuel which it always has the best price on Stirling all the time SAME PRICE! They claim Rocket fuel doesn't have good fuel yet they buy fuel from the same fuel company. Makes you wonder that this is all they can do when they can't beat the competitor. I've pumped in many Rocket Fuels not just this one and my car runs smooth and gives me more mileage. That's why I keep coming and it bothers when people put false information!

Details
Wawa

13363 Beach Blvd
Jacksonville, FL
$2.79
Price Reporter Icon BRONXBOY127
1 hour ago
Amenities

C-Store
Pay At Pump
Restaurant
Restrooms
Air Pump
ATM
Lotto

Reviews

gkc324
Aug 17 2019
To all the people submitting prices please stop. This station is under construction and not even open yet! The one you're looking for is on Beach and Central Parkway.

Details
Valero

4401 SW 8th St
Miami, FL
$2.97
Price Reporter Icon kaycee2581
49 minutes ago
CASH
Amenities

Offers Cash Discount
C-Store
Loyalty Discount

Reviews

shanefalco13
Oct 06 2018
Good visit

Details

By cody8789 15,Jul,21 16:14
That is totally correct, it is from trump slowing down the mail, I know that for a fact. No question. Trump might have done some good things, but not with the post office.

By cody8789 15,Jul,21 16:07
There's a new law in Florida, that no more then three protesters are allowed to protest or you will be arrested, if it's a law, then how come Cubans can block highways and distrupt traffic as they did this weekend in Miami. I guess that only applies to blacks protesting.

By cody8789 14,Jul,21 02:19
I agree

By cody8789 12,Jul,21 00:47
I agree

By cody8789 12,Jul,21 00:31
I used to be white, but now that I've been going to the beach getting a dark tan, the cops follow me around everywhere I go

By cody8789 11,Jul,21 02:16
No, that's not why

By cody8789 10,Jul,21 20:06
Maybe your not thinking every way, how about a Hott chick trying to get to know a star maybe to get in a movie, having drinks with Cosby who was the man back then, NOT KNOWING THEY WERE GETTING DRUGS, just socially drinking. If they wanted sex, why have to drug them, hhmmm, I guess you don't see it any other way.

By cody8789 09,Jul,21 02:49
Phart, Cosby admitted drugging those women and having sex with them, are you serious, he was let go because of a technicality, that is a mistake made on the prosecution side, he is still guilty as charged,
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

Because Cosby settled for three million back in 2006, by law he can't be retried for the same case,

By cody8789 09,Jul,21 02:44
I used to think back when I went to catholic school for six years whether I was abused by the priests, I must have blacked out all those thoughts, I can't remember lol, how else did I end up this way must have been the nuns