Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Public jerking

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #157262 [Ignore] 27,Jun,11 15:39
Where is the most crowded place you have jerks off or have you ever done it with family in the room?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Public Sex - How Far Would You Go?   2.sex in public??   3.jerking off in public places?   4.Best way to get caught jerking off or with your cock out on purpose   5.Sucking in public  

Comments:
By pifad [Ignore] 27,Jun,11 16:36 other posts 
I've done it on a public bus during rush hour where it was standing room only
By #157262 28,Jun,11 14:01
How did you cum without anyone seeing?
By pifad [Ignore] 08,Jul,11 01:49 other posts 
I was standing in the rear of the bus where there was enough room for a crowd of four or five people. Just happened to be five other guys in this space and I was between two old guys and behind two heavy set guys. I stroked my cock and shot my load on the back of one of the fat guys pants. One of the old guys was watching and smiling. I pulled the cord after cumming and made my way to the exit.

By #3997 02,Jul,11 09:13
I've driven a taxi and came at the train station and anyone could have walked up at any time or got in my car and just as I came and cleaned up a guy walked up needing a ride

By spermkiss [Ignore] 28,Jun,11 15:05 other posts 
I've more often had partnered sex in a public place than I've jacked off, but I've done both dozens (probably hundreds) of times. Mostly it's been at nude beaches or in parks where nudity and sex are tolerated. Also at gay bath houses and sex clubs.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off