Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

should public nudity be legal?

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #153584 [Ignore] 19,Jun,11 01:53
let me know what you think about public nudity. should it be legal or illegal? i think it should be legal.

New Comment       Rating: -1  

Comments:
By #519960 16,Sep,16 04:45
In certain places, beach, countryside etc it should be acceptable. In the UK, public nudity is technically legal as long as it does not cause offence to others.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 16,Sep,16 06:00 other posts 
The police seem to have taken offence at the Naked Rambler for years: only registered users can see external links The very last two sentences seem to sum it up: “Yet he should still go to jail. The refusal of individuals to abide by court rulings is deeply injurious to a free society based upon law, and we have to protect ourselves against it."

By bikev [Ignore] 07,Sep,16 11:10 other posts 
LEGAL

By #497672 07,Sep,16 08:40
Of course it should.

By #497672 03,Sep,16 08:10
I have always thought that clothes are worn only to keep warm, and nothing else.

By hotlicker69 [Ignore] 29,Aug,16 08:25 other posts 
to each his own.... yes it should
[deleted image]

By #455846 19,Aug,16 10:20
yes, so many people dress in a way that leaves nothing to the imagination anyway. It should be choice of the individual to either look or dress how they please. I walk around my house naked most of the time and get annoyed when I have to get shorts on when I go out in public areas. Once or twice I have ventured out naked quickly, because I forgot and nobody batted an eyelid .
By #510842 19,Aug,16 23:37
I'm the same way. Once I get home for the day I shower and I'm naked for the rest of the night. It is annoying if I realize I forgot to do something once I've showered and have to get dressed again. Granted I'd still probably wear clothes most of the time it would be nice to be able to run to the store or something real quick without having to get dressed first.
By #455846 27,Aug,16 10:04

By #514830 26,Aug,16 05:57
The whole point of being nude socially is not to judge other people.once you see everyone nude you stop looking at everyone as a sexual thing. You stop using their body image as something sexual. You change they way you think about sex because it not about how people bodies look anymore. Once you change that view then you can't really have riff raff anymore. If more people see each other nude just being nude its less sexual.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Aug,16 08:07 other posts 
As much as I believe the thoughts that you shared, I have to disagree that public nudity will not rid the world of riff raff. I'm not sure what riff raff is supposed to mean in the context of this thread but I feel that some folk's brains are not wired correctly and you just never know who is leering at your mate, little Susie or little Bobby.
By #485312 27,Aug,16 00:14
that's a good point, even more of a reason not to legalise it, takes half the fun out of sex, as the visual side of sex and the naked body is a lot of the fun..taking away that would dull sex down a level, ld rather it ramped up more *lix*

By #485312 24,Aug,16 17:21
as much as ld like it, l don't think its a good idea, the wrong kinds of people would take advantage of it. when at nudist beaches you see it all the time, and wouldn't wont to see sex offenders and riff raff getting their jollies in public, it wouldn't work *Lix*

By onthelose [Ignore] 24,Aug,16 16:32 other posts 
I am all for public nudity but I have seen many videos of nude beaches and nudity isn't kind to the less sculptured body. Perhaps if nudity were more common we would all be in better shape physically.

By #7976 03,May,13 16:54
I have always believed that nudity is natural and if one decides to go completely or partially nude it shouldn't be censored. Throughout history nudity has been normal in some form or the other in many societies, particularly female nudity and that still exists today in countries where topless bathing is acceptable. Sadly, Queen Victoria is the author of western societies prudish outlook on nudity, both public and private, and we're stuck with that perspective for the foreseeable future.

While there are some venues where nudity should be discriminated against, such as in food preparation, clean rooms, surgical theaters, etc.; nudity shouldn't be a crime. That said, overt sexual displays and other sexual harassment should indeed be outlawed and punished to the fullest.

There are many arguments both for and against public nudity but suffice it to say that at the arguments root, nudity is no more offensive than wearing clothing that hints at nudity and that is common in today's dress choices nearly everywhere.

So, get naked, enjoy the nude beaches, campgrounds, and resorts, and see (and feel) how the world would be if people were predominantly nude in every aspect of life.

By #496814 18,Aug,16 06:48
If we were predominantly nude most of the year here in Holland, we would be terribly cold. It surely wouldn't help guys to feel more secure about themselves.

By #496814 18,Aug,16 06:45
While Im pro legalization of public nudity, I do see the sexual component in nudity which us a risk. While I and most nudists out there would surely be able to restrain theirselves from acting upon seeing nudity, not all people will.

To legalize it won't mean everyone out there will suddenly walk naked. I wouldn't. But there's something weird about making it an offence to be and walk around as your natural self, as you were born.

By cumonme1 [Ignore] 18,Aug,16 06:29 other posts 
oh yes

By pifad [Ignore] 17,Aug,16 22:17 other posts 
Of course!

By routemaster [Ignore] 17,Aug,16 21:54 other posts 
Actors appearing nude on stage is perfectly legal now and you can't get more public than that

By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Aug,16 15:32 other posts 
Yes.

By bigone21 [Ignore] 26,May,13 17:57 other posts 
well, nudity is harmless!!

By Ray10754 [Ignore] 26,May,13 14:51 other posts 
I myself wouldn't have a problem with open public nudity.
I have been a nudist for most of my life and live the lifestyle when home all year round . I only wear clothes when needed.
Unfortunatly here in the United States, The majority of the general public is not Ready for it.To many sexual deviants and people that associate basic nudity with the act of sex.

By #305812 26,May,13 14:25
Being a nudist I would like to see more options where all nudists can have more freedom to walk around with no clothing.

By #274357 03,May,13 11:15
I went on a Hedonism vacation at a Jamacia resort once. My only comment is sometimes nudity is not a good thing.
By #354961 03,May,13 11:28
I can understand you a little but on the second thought most of us are not pretty as you are.
Is your opinion that I should not be naked in public?
By #274357 03,May,13 15:02
Don't be ridiculous. My comment was not directed at you or anyone else. I am far from pretty, sir...average at best.
By #354961 03,May,13 15:37
Why not? It's nice to be .... ridiculous. ... and pretty too.
By #274357 03,May,13 16:31
I will further explain my first comment.

The resort had two beaches, one aptly named the "nude" beach, the other referred to as the "prude" beach. Well...I am certainly no "prude" so you know where I was kicking it.

First and foremost, sand. That stuff gets everywhere.

Without the barrier of protection clothing provides, the sun can be a right bastard. Half of the guests looked like boiled lobsters (but only on one side) after Day #1. Including myself.

Have you ever sunburned your testicles, my friend?
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 03,May,13 20:49 other posts 
The key to being nakid on a nude beach with out toasting your testicals is to keep moving,cooling off in the water and use lots of sunscreen!!!! I use(Australian Gold Accelerator w/Vitame E!! The most important thing is to do it all in moderation! Once you have a base tan you good to go! Been tanning au natural for many years,and only burned once! that was enough for me to learn the correct way to go about it! I have photos on my profile of my tan for those that my be interested!

By m22r [Ignore] 03,May,13 15:45 other posts 
Nudity isn't **** in the uk so long as you're not nude with the intention to shock or cause a public disturbance

By Odin_york_pa [Ignore] 03,May,13 15:06 other posts 
I think it should be if you want to be. The only problem with it is society today, at least here in America. There are so many ****philes out there these days. Think about people that are smaller than us(kids). Their height would put them right at a level they would get cock slapped in the eye from a large guy simply turning around abruptly lol. I am all for public nudity, but society isn't.

By Ray10754 [Ignore] 10,Jul,11 07:14 other posts 
In my opinion it should be legal! But with the way the average public acts I truly dont see it happening anytime soon.
I myself would be happy with being able to be nude any place on my own property with out having to look over my shoulder all the time.
Fortunatly I have a situation here where I live that afords me to be able to be nude on just about all of my 4 acers of land.
The only place that I need to use caution is out near the road that passes my property.
Both of my neighbors are aware that I am a nudist and have no problem with it at all,their only request is that I respect the fact that they have family and friends that are not as accepting as they are.
I am greatfull that they are so accepting and will always honor their request with out hessitation,my problem is why should I have to,it is my property and I should be able to do as I wish on it

By #88520 10,Jul,11 02:34
Only for hot girls

By slipper [Ignore] 10,Jul,11 00:08 other posts 
You bet!!!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show It Off