Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Cum eating

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #157262 [Ignore] 07,Jun,11 00:59
Whenever I'm masturbating I want to drink my cum but then it comes out and the feeling instantly goes away. Any suggestions on how to drink it or why the feeling goes away.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Straight Men: What about eating a pussy after cumming in it?   2.cum eating   3.Eating your own cum   4.Ladies comment please.   5.Creampie eating  

Comments:
By #332259 25,May,13 05:25
YUMMY !
[deleted image]

By blackcsucker [Ignore] 30,Jan,13 10:20 other posts 
you have to control your ejaculation, u can cum a coupl of times in small amounts (therefore able to swallow) before you hit the motherload and expire

By stroker11 [Ignore] 30,Jan,13 09:26 other posts 
Warm cum is sweeter than frozen.....

By smokieb69 [Ignore] 25,Jan,13 12:35 other posts 
thats normal - many guys have the same problem - the trick is to eat drink your cum while you are still horny. The first way of doing this is to get your precum. I try maximise my precum by edging alot and also by using a dildo in my ass - like this
sucking myself and enjoying my precum
the other trick - as you will have seen in the above video is to shoot straight into your mouth - so by the time you lose the urge, its too late
Adult Photo from smokieb69
spurting onto my tongue

self suck squirting

By stroker11 [Ignore] 25,Jan,13 10:49 other posts 
We have all advised you.......any help?
Hope you are not continuing to miss a this great gift!

By stroker11 [Ignore] 07,Dec,12 09:19 other posts 
Start with cum on food.....like yogurt or cookie. The cream in the coffee trick is a good start and easy to take down.
Never waste cum....recycle and acquire a taste; you will wonder why you took so long for such a great gift!

By #24308 19,Jun,11 12:48
you need to take another guys load then you will fuckin crave the stuff take his load before you cum it got me taking all cum no matter what

By like2jack [Ignore] 07,Jun,11 08:01 other posts 
I have the same reaction. If you save your cum and freeze it then you can thaw it out when you are horny and enjoy it before you have an orgasm and the feeling goes away.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off