She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

masturbation with circumcised penis

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by cute30 [Ignore] 02,Jun,11 11:07  other posts
i always wanted to know how cut mens masturbate because i am uncut and i really don't know how they masturbate.uncut penis have foreskin over glans due to that foreskin rubbed with glans and we should masturbate easily but in case of cut penis no foreskin present over the glans,then how masturbate is possible please told me.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #539358 19,Apr,18 04:00
Just to awkward, i'm intact but masturbate as a cut guy would. I retract my foreskin tight and rub on my glans ridge with my forefinger and thumb holding the shaft lightly with the other three fingers. No lube as the sensation I get is much more intense. I used to use my foreskin but find this method much more enjoyable, my orgasms are much more intense this way.
By #463848 04,May,18 02:09
I do the same as I have a short foreskin; but I do need lube if I am wanking a bare cockhead. However, if I just use very loose finger circle on a really hard erection, I can just make it feel OK especially if I am close to orgasm.

By massco [Ignore] 03,May,18 22:42 other posts 
I use Albolene a lot of it. makes everything slippery

By Smoothie71 [Ignore] 28,Apr,18 06:33 other posts 
Almond oil

By #518391 26,Apr,18 05:16
I need lube if I work my helmet (which I prefer)...but can rub my knob without lube until I almost shoot....sometimes I'll just work the shaft up to my helmet rim...gives a different sensation. Lube is always there in the form of saliva if necessary, so it's not a problem
[deleted image]

By #554860 21,Apr,18 04:52
I have to use lube when I masturbate, there's no other way it's comfortable for me. I was cut fairly tight, but they left some very sensitive ruffled skin on the underside near my frenulum which is still pretty much intact, so I like to focus on that area as well as just the head.

By #543717 19,Apr,18 14:29
I can rub my dickhead dry: donīt need any lube, just form a ring around it with my index and thumb.
Sometimes I use lube, soap, or such, just for a change.
My older BF prefers to jack me off with lube, my younger one does it without.

By #553294 18,Apr,18 16:52
I have what's known as a very loose circumcision. I can easily roll my shaft skin up to the top of the head when rock-hard, and I can easily pull it all the way over my cock when soft. So, I've never needed any lube.

Fortunately, the doc also left my frenulum intact.

I masturbate to orgasm by lightly rubbing my frenulum in a circular motion with my forefinger, using the thumb & fingers method, and the full-fist around the shaft method. I also use a vibrator sometimes.

Here are soft & hard pics that show how loose my cut is:

Soft:

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

Rock-hard:

[deleted image]

Closeup of my circumcision scar & frenulum when erect:

[deleted image]

By cute30 [Ignore] 20,Sep,14 12:45 other posts 
anymore comments or pics

By cute30 [Ignore] 25,Aug,14 04:43 other posts 
thanks friends.....

By #289712 06,Jun,14 11:01
When I masturbate, 1/4 of the time I break out lube and slip and slide one out normally, but most of the time I hold my penis, just under the head, with a thumb and two fingers, and rub my frenulum area. Great and easy way for me. Always ending strong, this method usually makes me cum reasonably quickly. Also, by applying a little pressure at the right place and time, I can lengthen my orgasm, and sustain it until I can't continue.. It's fucking dope..

By leopoldij [Ignore] 06,Jun,14 03:03 other posts 
Watch Me!

By #64328 12,Apr,14 13:57
Im circumcised and 99 percent of the time I dont use lube. Its never been a problem for me. I have talked to other friends that I know are circumcised and they have never had a problem masturbating dry either.
By #41858 12,Apr,14 15:41
Do you rub the shaft skin? I mean, is there enough elasticity in the shaft skin to move it up and down?
By #64328 13,Apr,14 17:18
Yes....shaft skin moves....it just doesnt cover the head
By #41858 13,Apr,14 22:41
That's hot
By #460360 05,Jun,14 22:09
Yes it is. Even with really tight circumcisions, there's always skin to pull up from the balls to get a pumping motion going.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 31,May,14 20:11 other posts 
You can watch me masturbate on camera . I'll show you exactly what cut men do .
Send me a PM and I'll let you know how to find me online.

By Odin_york_pa [Ignore] 13,Apr,14 19:40 other posts 
I don't use lube. Never really did, always dry. But then the skin on my shaft moves pretty freely, it doesn't completely cover the head but pretty close.
By #41858 31,May,14 14:49

By jack_coolero [Ignore] 15,May,14 09:30 other posts 
I'm cut and it's pretty simple. I do the traditional up/down motion along the shaft. I rub my head with my precum using my other hand. I don't use lube usually. But using lube is a very different experience from without lube. They give different sensations, at least for me.

By cute30 [Ignore] 14,May,14 06:51 other posts 
thanks friends....

By #457608 10,Apr,14 22:06
I need lube with the meds I'm on getting off can be a chore,so I won't even try without lube.

By #361268 31,Mar,13 08:42
Hi i am cut and i am a naturist when my cock is on show i do not need to masturbate cos most of the people i meet or see me do it for me they all like to play with it they rub it just like normal some times they use baby oil as a lube and it is great fun all round
By #455846 06,Apr,14 14:29
WOW where are your regular spots ? Do you get this often?

By cute30 [Ignore] 06,Apr,14 05:06 other posts 
thanks friends

By #455846 31,Mar,14 16:09
Maybe you need to find one and play with it...is that what you want ??

By #289712 31,Mar,14 07:54
I have no problem masturbating, that's for sure.. I either go the conventional way, but a lot of the time I simply rub my frenulum. I cum very easily this way, with a powerful orgasm. Basically focusing on the nerves on the underside of my penis..

By cute30 [Ignore] 31,Mar,14 06:12 other posts 
thanks guys

By my_cute_dick [Ignore] 30,Jan,14 04:06 other posts 
LUbe or without lube, fine with me. As long as i enjoy edging and masturbating.

By #60507 28,Jan,14 04:19
I am cut, I use lube all the time at the beginning then I precum generously so no issues at all here

[deleted image]

By #447569 28,Jan,14 00:13
Dry or lube, it all happens without any problem. More of a problem not masturbating........ frequently!

By cute30 [Ignore] 27,Jan,14 14:52 other posts 
thanks friends...

By #41858 22,Jan,14 22:30
It looks like it would feel great to pump the tighter shaft skin of a circumcised erection

By cute30 [Ignore] 20,Jan,14 22:27 other posts 
anymore comments or pics...

By cute30 [Ignore] 13,Jan,14 04:06 other posts 
thanks friends

By #219002 09,Nov,13 22:00
its not much fun, you can still have an orgasm but not what nature intended, i urge anyone thats cut to start foreskin restoration, its never too late, check out the forums at: foreskin-restoration(.net)/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6 for more info. There is a user on here called J-J who gave me some good info on the topic as well, he has pics documenting his progress

By #436014 09,Nov,13 16:09
believe it or not . . . but the amount of loose skin on a cock shaft varies from cut guy to cut guy. some have no extra skin so it's spread tight over the shaft. others (like myself) are more fortunate to have some extra loose skin with which to rub up against or over part of the glans when jerking off, and being a big pre-cummer (like myself - see my other pic ) helps with the lube part.

i kinda feel bad for the tight-cock-skin guys . . . nothing to "hold onto" while stroking (which necessitates some kind of lube or other unless you like to stroke dry-and-raw), and the feeling of loose cock skin gliding over the hard shaft underneath is hard to beat

(speaking of which, i love blowjob videos in which extra shaft skin is involved and the bj giver is stroking it while sucking. cock skin moving back and forth along its shaft... )

By bigguy [Ignore] 09,Nov,13 12:56 other posts 
I can see where some comments about cut or un-cut could be justified. But what I have a little problem with is someone saying a certain way is so much better than the other. Each person has their own opinion as to how it feels when they masterbate or have sex with penetration so unless that same dick is attached to you how is it possible to tell how it feels? Well it's impossible so it boils down to "hear say".
I'm actually kind of in the middle on this because I am circumsised and was as an infant but the doctor must have really known what to do. I think the term i've heard before is "cut loose". What I mean is even when i'm fully errect the skin doesn't pull really tight it has a little play back and forth. The underside still has much of the very sensitive area in tact.
Take this for what it's worth we are back to "hear say".
I have been told by several women that they had not had a man with a circumsised penis before me and they liked the feel of the friction of the exposed head going in and out and they did not remember feeling that before. It does make a little sense if your pecker just slips up and down in it's own sleeve how does that cause much friction?

By #321661 08,Nov,13 17:01
Way easier to masterbate with a foreskin
By bigguy [Ignore] 09,Nov,13 12:16 other posts 
Have you had it the other way to compare?

By skinb [Ignore] 09,Nov,13 00:27 other posts 
I like to use hand lotion as lube.

and here you can see the results!

By cute30 [Ignore] 18,Sep,13 00:22 other posts 
Anymore comments or pics...

By cute30 [Ignore] 17,Sep,13 13:36 other posts 
Anymore comments or pics...

By cute30 [Ignore] 14,Sep,13 06:34 other posts 
anymore comments

By #363677 06,Aug,13 15:04
It Doesnt Matter What Anybody Says. Once Ur Foreskin Is Cut Off. You Lose DRASTICamounts Of Sexual Pleasure Potential. Up To 90% Report Some Men Circumcised Later In Life.
By #23212 07,Aug,13 21:37
"It Doesn't Matter What Anybody Says" because you know the Truth!! Wow, there are small towns all through the USA 'South' that are just waiting for you to come and minister to their churches!

By #363677 06,Aug,13 15:05
Avg Is Estimated 45-65% Loss Of pleasure

By #372875 30,Jul,13 02:52
Wanking for me is absolutely NO problem. Dry or with lube are both fantastic. I should now as I was circumcised at 25 and never looked back.
By Gary5 [Ignore] 04,Aug,13 09:48 other posts 
Do you remember how it felt before you were cut - can you compare before and after?
By #249850 05,Aug,13 00:09
I had an easily and fully retractable foreskin until age 15 when I talked my parents into getting me circumcised. All the other guys in my world were circumcised, and I liked the look of the naked glans better than my wrinkly little elephant trunk. When I had a foreskin, my hottest JO sessions were with the skin pulled back "shiny tight" with my left hand at the base of my penis and using lube on my right hand. Really working the glans and the sensitive "neck." I preferred the relative motion between hand and glans vs. the rolling action of the double-layered foreskin back and forth over the glans.
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

I personally preferred the feeling of JO after my circumcision. Did my glans "lose sensitivity?" For me, YES, in a GOOD way. My glans was overly sensitive from hiding within its moist shroud. And kind of touch yielded the same sensation: "OUCH! TOO MUCH!" As my glans got used to being exposed at all times, the "OUCH" gave way to many shades of sensation - from butterfly kisses with eyelashes to really firm knob polishing with minimal lube (like a little spit). I can JO both lubed and dry. Orgasms are as toe-curlingly awesome as ever.
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

One thing I REALLY don't miss is the smell. Even within a couple hours of a thorough soap-and-water cleaning in the shower, there was a conspicuous smell when I rolled my foreskin back. I found it gross. If I JO'd while "washing" my penis in the shower, and if there was residual cum trapped inside the foreskin, the smell was totally rank. Some guys get off on that "male aroma." More power to 'em. I don't.
By Gary5 [Ignore] 05,Aug,13 12:38 other posts 
Thanks for the background, and great to get the before and after take. I always try to keep my skin peeled back at all times to let the glans get some fresh air and desensitise it a bit too. Never had a problem with smell, but I always keep the skin well back when I cum. Thanks again!

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show It Off