Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

masturbation with circumcised penis

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by cute30 [Ignore] at 02,Jun,11 11:07  other posts
i always wanted to know how cut mens masturbate because i am uncut and i really don't know how they masturbate.uncut penis have foreskin over glans due to that foreskin rubbed with glans and we should masturbate easily but in case of cut penis no foreskin present over the glans,then how masturbate is possible please told me.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By bil47 [Ignore] at 16,Sep,20 13:44 other posts 
Lube! (Sex toys are good too.)

By new2day [Ignore] at 16,Sep,20 13:33 other posts 
I used my fingers and thumb to rub my glans and circumcision scar to get myself semi erect. I usually apply a lube like baby oil to make movement of my hand easier, I have a tight cut so there is no loose skin on shaft when erect. Firmly gripping my penis and sometime changing hands and movements, it's the stimulation of my glans that gets me to cum.

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] at 16,Sep,20 11:16 other posts 
I'm uncut, but that doesn't make a difference, when my cock is fully erect. Still, most of the time, I can use the foreskin, dry, to masturbate.
When I masturbate with the foreskin completely retracted, I use spit or lube or a masturbation sleeve with lube or running water from the shower.
When I was younger I could masturbate by using my own mouth. I am very sorry that I can no longer do that.

By cutroundhead [Ignore] at 01,Aug,19 05:41 other posts 
I wank my circumcised cock generally with lube (Swiss Navy and Liquid Silk are good)...rubbing a lubed helmet is bliss and the area of my circumcision scar is also very sensitive...it's great as I work my hand up my shaft over the circ scar and hit the helmet rim.
By cut5x5 [Ignore] at 16,Sep,20 10:47 other posts 
I wank with the same technique as you. My circ scar and helmet rim must be stimulated in order to cum. Using Liquid Silk is the best.

By MikeT2020 [Ignore] at 16,Sep,20 05:38 other posts 
Iím cut and I masturbate by wrapping my hand, or just my finger and thumb, round my hard up shaft and rhythmically stroking up and down till I cum or if I want to edge. Then I jerk my load just like any other wanker. Never had any problem. Same with hand jobs.

By liketoedge [Ignore] at 25,Sep,19 11:48 other posts 
I'm cut and the skin on my shaft moves freely. Jacking off dry has never been an issue. I did have a friend growing up that had no movement of the skin on his shaft and always used some type of lubes. Usually lotion or hair conditioner. But he masturbated as much as me, just had a little more clean up afterwards

By kebmo [Ignore] at 15,Jun,18 02:36 other posts 
I never use any lube. Just me, my hand and my cock.
By 3fdfd [Ignore] at 25,Sep,19 11:34 other posts 
Sounds familiar ... Me Too

By 3fdfd [Ignore] at 25,Sep,19 11:32 other posts 
Never had any trouble masturbating my cut cock. I learned to do it back about 14. Even though it doesn't get hard anymore, I still can masturbate easily. I never understood the problem of masturbating with a cut dick.

By #594693 at 30,Jul,19 22:23
We do it the same as you...only without the extra skin. Simple as that. There is not trick to it, you don't do anything different. I never use lube and just don't require it, and I am tight cut with no shaft skin movement when erect.

By Smoothmann [Ignore] at 29,Jul,19 20:46 other posts 
I have a circumcised cock and I have no problem masterbating to a orgasm.I do not need lube,I just stroke away on the entire length of my cock!
By #595788 at 30,Jul,19 17:33
Just like I do, though I find the point where my shaft and head meet is the most sensitive place to stroke.

By #595788 at 29,Jul,19 17:19
Iíve never had any trouble masturbating with my circumcised cock. I get up hard. I wrap my hand round my shaft. Then I stroke my cock up and down. I like catching the base ridge of my penis head with my thumb and forefinger in a ring round my cock. I slide my hand right up over my knob. I do that till I cum and it feels real good. Sometimes I lube, but I find if I stroke loosely I donít need it. My woman HJís me the same way and itís good!

By bil47 [Ignore] at 07,Jul,18 07:35 other posts 
I rarely used lube when I was younger and just wanted a quick orgasm. I use it now for hour-long edging.

By cumn4u [Ignore] at 07,Jul,18 02:06 other posts 
This is how i like to masturbate with my circumcised cock.

By Boylover [Ignore] at 21,Apr,18 11:13 other posts 
Here you can see how I masturbate my circumcised cock:

only registered users can see external links

By lawrenceo [Ignore] at 05,Jul,18 06:49 other posts 
Nice, but we don't know what went on before and how long you had been playing with it. Surely it would have to be very sensitive or had a long bit of foreplay to cum that way.

By Highlander [Ignore] at 04,Jul,18 11:02 other posts 
Of course you can, I frequently do it.

By cutroundhead [Ignore] at 18,Jun,18 03:40 other posts 
Of course you can masturbate a circumcised cock without lube...I'll show you if you want to see how it's done!

By honey1 [Ignore] at 11,Jun,18 02:09 other posts 
U can't mastrubate without lube
if u don't hav a foreskin .. Fact '
Every cock should b an intacted cock, I personaly **** the
phrase 'uncut' as it implys not done ! Every man is born
with his foreskin ment for a lifetime of pleasure an
protection. It's a crime on my book to remove a
mans foreskin! An this site is proof !
By #539358 at 11,Jun,18 12:54
Iím uncut and I love masturbating my cock with the foreskin pulled back tight with no lube. The sensation is so intense compared to when I used to use my foreskin and my orgasms much better. The other good thing is that it loosened my frenulum as it used to be really tight when I was younger. Best of both worlds here!
By #550094 at 15,Jun,18 22:48
My foreskin is permanently retracted, and it has
always been that way since my teens.
I can still roll it forward but I can't cover
my cock head entirely with it, unless I'm flaccid.
When my cock is hard my foreskin rolls just
up to the bell edge of my cock head, I'm fine with that.

I like to edge my cock after a hot soapy shower...
...I sit by my computer naked, allowing my cock
to thoroughly air-dry; then I lay back on my bed
and gently stroke my cock in a feathery "grip"
between my thumb and index finger
(like an "Okay" hand sign) while my cock feels
dry silky smooth, and I slooowly stroke from
the ridge below my cock head all the way down
my shaft and back up again.

After doing that for a while I might "sock pull"
my cock a few strokes with a polyester cloth sleeve
over my cock head until I'm almost oozing pre-cum;
then I stroke my cock bare-handed to get my
pre-cum flowing out and add either my own spit,
or a few drops of lube, or olive oil, and continue
edging for a couple hours and then I "doorknob"
my cock head in my gripping palm until I cum.

Sometimes I like to use Albolene on my cock,
because it makes everything slippery and it stays
really slick when mixed with my pre-cum.

I'm enjoying the best of both worlds:
as a "cut" and as an uncut cock.

--------------------------------------- added after 104 seconds

By #558687 at 15,Jun,18 22:33
I gave been jerking off my circumcised cock for over 50 years, mostly without lube and have been doing just fine. I didn't even know this was a question.

By #501472 at 15,Jun,18 01:57
I have a cut cock I find a bit of shower gell helps seems to make it tingle and a better sensation on the head

By lawrenceo [Ignore] at 15,Jun,18 01:53 other posts 
All my boyhood friends were cut and as I wasn't they wanted to wank mine. At that time oral and lube were not possible so I had more fun than they did; which was a pity as wanking a cut cock with lube is a good feeling.

By #531019 at 04,May,18 07:26
No more than a teaspoon of lube to get started, if turns into a marathon the precum takes over.

By lawrenceo [Ignore] at 04,May,18 02:12 other posts 
When, as a boy, I was wanking my friends (almost all of them cut) I had a problem because I am uncut and boys who were cut tended to get sore very quickly, especially if they started from soft. In those days I did not know about sucking or that would have solved the problem.

By #539358 at 19,Apr,18 04:00
Just to awkward, i'm intact but masturbate as a cut guy would. I retract my foreskin tight and rub on my glans ridge with my forefinger and thumb holding the shaft lightly with the other three fingers. No lube as the sensation I get is much more intense. I used to use my foreskin but find this method much more enjoyable, my orgasms are much more intense this way.
By lawrenceo [Ignore] at 04,May,18 02:09 other posts 
I do the same as I have a short foreskin; but I do need lube if I am wanking a bare cockhead. However, if I just use very loose finger circle on a really hard erection, I can just make it feel OK especially if I am close to orgasm.

By massco [Ignore] at 03,May,18 22:42 other posts 
I use Albolene a lot of it. makes everything slippery

By Smoothie71 [Ignore] at 28,Apr,18 06:33 other posts 
Almond oil

By cutroundhead [Ignore] at 26,Apr,18 05:16 other posts 
I need lube if I work my helmet (which I prefer)...but can rub my knob without lube until I almost shoot....sometimes I'll just work the shaft up to my helmet rim...gives a different sensation. Lube is always there in the form of saliva if necessary, so it's not a problem

By #554860 at 21,Apr,18 04:52
I have to use lube when I masturbate, there's no other way it's comfortable for me. I was cut fairly tight, but they left some very sensitive ruffled skin on the underside near my frenulum which is still pretty much intact, so I like to focus on that area as well as just the head.

By Boylover [Ignore] at 19,Apr,18 14:29 other posts 
I can rub my dickhead dry: donīt need any lube, just form a ring around it with my index and thumb.
Sometimes I use lube, soap, or such, just for a change.
My older BF prefers to jack me off with lube, my younger one does it without.

By #553294 at 18,Apr,18 16:52
I have what's known as a very loose circumcision. I can easily roll my shaft skin up to the top of the head when rock-hard, and I can easily pull it all the way over my cock when soft. So, I've never needed any lube.

Fortunately, the doc also left my frenulum intact.

I masturbate to orgasm by lightly rubbing my frenulum in a circular motion with my forefinger, using the thumb & fingers method, and the full-fist around the shaft method. I also use a vibrator sometimes.

Here are soft & hard pics that show how loose my cut is:

Soft:

Rock-hard:

Closeup of my circumcision scar & frenulum when erect:

By cute30 [Ignore] at 20,Sep,14 12:45 other posts 
anymore comments or pics

By cute30 [Ignore] at 25,Aug,14 04:43 other posts 
thanks friends.....

By #289712 at 06,Jun,14 11:01
When I masturbate, 1/4 of the time I break out lube and slip and slide one out normally, but most of the time I hold my penis, just under the head, with a thumb and two fingers, and rub my frenulum area. Great and easy way for me. Always ending strong, this method usually makes me cum reasonably quickly. Also, by applying a little pressure at the right place and time, I can lengthen my orgasm, and sustain it until I can't continue.. It's fucking dope..

By leopoldij [Ignore] at 06,Jun,14 03:03 other posts 
Watch Me!

By liketoedge [Ignore] at 12,Apr,14 13:57 other posts 
Im circumcised and 99 percent of the time I dont use lube. Its never been a problem for me. I have talked to other friends that I know are circumcised and they have never had a problem masturbating dry either.
By #41858 at 12,Apr,14 15:41
Do you rub the shaft skin? I mean, is there enough elasticity in the shaft skin to move it up and down?
By liketoedge [Ignore] at 13,Apr,14 17:18 other posts 
Yes....shaft skin moves....it just doesnt cover the head
By #41858 at 13,Apr,14 22:41
That's hot
By #460360 at 05,Jun,14 22:09
Yes it is. Even with really tight circumcisions, there's always skin to pull up from the balls to get a pumping motion going.

By leopoldij [Ignore] at 31,May,14 20:11 other posts 
You can watch me masturbate on camera . I'll show you exactly what cut men do .
Send me a PM and I'll let you know how to find me online.

By Odin_york_pa [Ignore] at 13,Apr,14 19:40 other posts 
I don't use lube. Never really did, always dry. But then the skin on my shaft moves pretty freely, it doesn't completely cover the head but pretty close.
By #41858 at 31,May,14 14:49

By jack_coolero [Ignore] at 15,May,14 09:30 other posts 
I'm cut and it's pretty simple. I do the traditional up/down motion along the shaft. I rub my head with my precum using my other hand. I don't use lube usually. But using lube is a very different experience from without lube. They give different sensations, at least for me.

By cute30 [Ignore] at 14,May,14 06:51 other posts 
thanks friends....

By #457608 at 10,Apr,14 22:06
I need lube with the meds I'm on getting off can be a chore,so I won't even try without lube.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show It Off