pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Germany pussy

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #57759 [Ignore] 01,Jun,11 15:05
I lived in Germany three yrs and the USA since but I have find the Germany women have the sexy and prettiest pussies. so if you agree or disagree post what u believe is the pretties pussy

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.American men?   2.bi boy in Germany   3. Talk about Sex in eastern Germany   4.PUSSY POWER   5.Circumcised Germany guys  

Comments:
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 26,Aug,20 20:54 other posts 
THE most beautiful on this site is "surprise"

By #614425 26,Aug,20 19:20
German pussy is far better than American pussy

By #83743 03,Jun,11 10:18
What do you think about me ?
Kiss Frauke
By slutfinder69 [Ignore] 03,Jun,11 15:33 other posts 
Love your pics - you have beautiful breasts and I can tell you're a little shy about posting - that is ok - if you would like you can send me a private pic and you have my word as a gentleman that I won't share it with anyone.

By slutfinder69 [Ignore] 02,Jun,11 20:22 other posts 
I also like the German Goo Girls series of films...by John Thompson

By smagma [Ignore] 02,Jun,11 13:36 other posts 
I lived in Germany for 2.7 years and had a blast with ladies. As far as pussy goes i think it is a new place so it seems that way.

By #134730 01,Jun,11 17:32
I am a german girl. Just look ag my pics and tell me: are the german pussies beautiful?
By slutfinder69 [Ignore] 01,Jun,11 21:43 other posts 
Oh yes, yours is a fine looking pussy. Your pics made me hard, my compliments, wish I could have a taste.

By slutfinder69 [Ignore] 01,Jun,11 16:53 other posts 
Haven't had the pleasure of meeting any German pussy but from some pictures I have seen I think I would like to. German women I am told are very uninhibited did you find that to be true?

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off