Tired of ads
on this site?

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Touch her pussy

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #98577 [Ignore] 20,May,11 14:56
Who wants to touch my girls moist wet cunt?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.CHINESE PUSSY ARE THE BEST!!!   2.Best DRIPPING pussy   3.Exposing in Public   4.PUSSY POWER   5.before i post on craigslist, tell me what you think.  

Comments:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 14,Dec,17 19:12 other posts 
Here's touching a wet pussy [deleted image]

By JustWill [Ignore] 12,Dec,17 23:04 other posts 
Wow! It's moist AND wet! Is it also damp and soggy? Dripping and soaked, even? Sounds like you might want to buy a canoe...
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Dec,17 23:51 other posts 
You know, mildew comes to mind when I think "damp". And soggy suggests that something is overly wet. I don't damp and soggy sound appealing with regard to a woman's hoo haa.

Hopefully, member #98577 pops in from time to time to see that members have dusted off this thread and are still excited about the girlfriend's pussy long after [s]he has gone.

By #546721 12,Dec,17 19:00
Help everytime I hit who's close to me it goes the guys I want to see women who are close to me not guys how do I change this help
By leopoldij [Ignore] 12,Dec,17 21:45 other posts 
Well, there probably aren't any women members close to you. This site consists of men mostly, some women and many men who pose as women.

By #463848 08,Dec,17 06:14
With the end of my dick please; just some gentle rubbing before that exquisite sensation of feeling it slip in past the gateway.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 07,Dec,17 18:56 other posts 
I'd touch almost any wet pussy.

By slipper [Ignore] 21,May,11 00:11 other posts 
YES, please!!!

By #22155 20,May,11 15:03
i do! id do more, too

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off