Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

DOES YOUR DICK GET LONGER AND THICKER WHEN YOU GAIN WEIGHT

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #161137 [Ignore] 19,May,11 22:56
I HAVE NOTICED LATELY THAT MY DICK SEEMS TO BE GETTING THICKER AND LONGER. DOES JACKING OFF HELP?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.losing weight, longer dick?   2.Are You A Grower or A Shower!   3.who is longer and thicker   4.Thicker or longer   5.How much longer was your dick after you lost weight?  

Comments:
By JustWill [Ignore] 04,Jun,19 12:43 other posts 
What the hell does the Title have to do with the question he asked?
Is this guy implying that jacking off causes you to gain weight?
Is he just describing what it looks like to get an erection?
"Does jacking off help" with WHAT?
Fuck. Since he's been deleted, I will never get any clarification...

By phart [Ignore] 04,Jun,19 10:12 other posts 
No,I gained weight,and it seems my dick is shorter as I can't see the damn thing looking straight down now.I have strongly considered glueing a mirror to the toilet lid so I can see it to grab it and point it in the right direction to prevent it from shoe dribblin.

By #557991 04,Jun,19 02:28
NO. Mine is shorter since I've gained weight! More fat around cock keeps it from fully protruding!

By wycowboy [Ignore] 31,May,19 08:25 other posts 
Nope, not true at all. My dick stayed the same as I gained weight and if jacking off helped size I would need a wheelbarrow to haul it around by now!

By #588373 31,May,19 05:07
It doesn't get longer or shorter, it's just harder to see when you have a big gut.Your dick is the same size, guaranteed.

By slipper [Ignore] 21,May,11 00:16 other posts 
Dream on!

By #34386 20,May,11 01:47
Dont understand what is the question exactly, but from what I hear gain weight not improve size dick and about jacking off making your dick thicker and longer well if were true mine would have 14 inches by now

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off