pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Adjusting your dick in public

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #144821 [Ignore] 08,May,11 02:23
Something I am curious about:

Are you regularly adjusting your dick through out the day while walking around in public? And why are you doing it?

I almost never adjust my dick in public. Not now, or anytime in my life. I have no need to. Is it because I have a small dick, or is my dick small because I'm not constantly grabbing it?

Also it seems more straight guys grab, pinch, and tug their dicks in public more than gay guys? Yes/No?

Either way I love seeing it.

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Similar topics: 1.Fond of Showing my Dick in Public   2.Public restrooms   3.sex in public??   4.What are the many ways to show off dick in public?   5.Big Cock and fondling it  

Comments:
By #275407 13,Jun,19 11:56
Never have I needed to adjust,nor do I have the problems you guys have, accually, I'm kinda turned off by a guy that adjusts himself all the time. What I see a lot and are turned on by is when a girl is wearing tights and they reach down to pull the tights from there flower, and oh, I'm so turned on by a girl in tights wearing no undies where you can see the impression through them
By #551147 13,Jun,19 12:17
I agree! I've been known to scrunch up my face and look at the individual steadily fuckin with their junk and ask them... Do you have crabs or something? I mean wtf!

By #518391 13,Jun,19 02:41
Although I'm circumcised there is a ring of shaft skin which bunches up against my helemt rim and sometimes long ball-hairs get caught here, so this needs immediate adjustment...sometimes tricky when out in public but easier if I';m going commando (my preferred state!).
By wycowboy [Ignore] 13,Jun,19 09:30 other posts 
I hate it when that happens but sometimes getting caught adjusting for it is amusing

By knewbi [Ignore] 10,Jun,19 11:47 other posts 
I generally let my shirt hang in front because during the day I may see a woman or man that I start getting hard over. The shirt hides it and allows me to enjoy the feeling of a rock hard cock whenever the urge hits me. Sometimes I will find a restroom and wank off to relieve myself. That happens mostly when standing at a urinal and the guy next to me whips out one sweet looking slab of meat.Then a stroke-a-thon begins.

By wycowboy [Ignore] 10,Jun,19 09:06 other posts 
My cock is small so I rarely need to adjust. When I do, usually it's after an erection, I just do it. If someone notices I don't care.

By #586354 09,Jun,19 12:27
If my dick and balls feel uncomfortable in anyway based on position, I adjust as lowkey as I can back to where's comfy. I will fix myself I just will try not to be obvious

By #583549 09,Jun,19 09:50
Yea,I do.I have to adjust my cock and balls after I get out of my car.It seems with my mesh shorts when it's hot outside they will stick to my ass crack and my balls will stick to my leg.When adjusted my package is visible through my mesh shorts on a sunny day!

By #485312 22,Sep,17 10:09
how did you guys go with that in the seventies, when pants were so tight, your package would have been pressed hard in you dacks?? could you adjust or was it comfortable like that with all you gear on show??? *lix*
By #536760 22,Sep,17 22:33
When your pants are that tight nothings going anywere.
could,nt adjust if you wanted to.

By #512385 22,Sep,17 14:40
sometimes I do. i try to be discrete about it though so people don't get wierded out.

By #525566 25,Feb,17 17:33
Reading these comments makes me want to adjust in public so i can watch the reactions!

By Odin_york_pa [Ignore] 25,Feb,17 12:42 other posts 
I haven't met a guy that doesn't adjust, str8 or not. It's a guy thing, and most probably doing it subconsciously. As for myself, I adjust all the time. Usually becasue balls are sticking to my leg or, like was said, it just falls out of a comfortable spot. It's constantly varying size all day, specially in the winter here in PA. Tends to be cold, then working inside it's hot. Plus as a guy we think about sex all the time, that tends to make it "move" a bit

By Blade [Ignore] 23,Feb,17 22:59 other posts 
I think I figured this out. for me personally, I think when I/we wear tight underwear, your dick can move/fall into a strange position, and the underwear that is tight, holds it there. If you wear boxers, etc, then you dick will just swing back to normal rest.

By JustWill [Ignore] 21,Feb,17 18:18 other posts 
The "Also it seems more straight guys grab, pinch, and tug their dicks in public more than gay guys? Yes/No?" bit seems like a pretty odd observation.
What does a guy's sexual orientation have to do with how often his underwear rides up?
By #23212 23,Feb,17 01:12
As for another of his 'observations', how does he know who is gay and who is straight, when in public?
By JustWill [Ignore] 23,Feb,17 07:47 other posts 
Because the straight guys start every conversation by saying: "I am totally, 100% straight, BUT..."

By #121361 22,Feb,17 00:34
[deleted image]is this okay ???

By 3fdfd [Ignore] 21,Feb,17 18:22 other posts 
I think it has to do with size of a guy's soft dick and/or the size of his balls. My soft dick is very small & I never need to adjust it ... public or private. I don't think being gay or straight has much of anything to do with it ... it's the size of the guy's soft dick.

By #417542 21,Feb,17 17:19
I ajust in public places and love girls looking at me doing it

By Odin_york_pa [Ignore] 15,May,14 23:22 other posts 
I love seeing it too, and do it quite often myself. I don't know why mine needs so much adjusting, just does for whatever reason. I am not shy about it either, I just have at it. Where I work it's mostly guys under 23 and they do it nonstop too. Specially in the summer when your balls tend to stick to your leg lol. My s.o.n can't keep his hands of his, but as a guy once you discover it when your 2 or 3 you never take your hands off it

By jack_coolero [Ignore] 15,May,14 09:20 other posts 
I don't adjust my dick in public regularly. I do it only when my dick is in an awkward position (when it slides to the right/left, I prefer it upwards against my abdomen) or when it gets squeeze by my pants. I adjust it discreetly, when there are girls around.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 08,May,11 17:57 other posts 
OK, to answer your questions in order:

Am I regularly adjusting my dick in public? No, not usually. When I get dressed and when I visit a rest room I put it away in my pants so that it is in a comfortable position so it doesn't usually require adjustment. If things get uncomfortable, I do some adjustment. How discrete I am about doing this depends on where I am. I would not do it, for example, in the dining room of a fancy restaurant. At a gay bar, however, I make adjustments quite openly and might even do a little playing.

The size of your dick was determined by genetics at the moment you were conceived and it cannot be changed by anything before or since birth. So no, your dick is not small because you haven't constantly grabbed it. And yes, because you are smaller than many men you probably have less need to make adjustments.

Do straight guys play with their dicks in public more than gay guys? That depends on the public venue. In mixed public places I would say that straight men are indeed more brazen about grabbing, adjusting and tugging on their dicks than gay guys are. In a gay bar or other gay cruising area gay guys play with their dicks all the time. It pays to advertise.

Do I like seeing it? Absolutely! When a hot looking guy adjusts, tugs on or fondles his dick it really gets my juices flowing.
By tb1 [Ignore] 14,May,14 10:02 other posts 
I like seeing it too
By spermkiss [Ignore] 14,May,14 12:24 other posts 
I think most people do, whether they admit it or not.

By #144821 09,May,11 19:57
Thanks for the comments guys!

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off