pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Big Nipples? (on guys)

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #69808 [Ignore] 08,May,11 00:41
I'm just wondering what the general opinion is about larger nipples? Are the gross? Do you like them? If you have big nips, leave a pic showing all of us!
Thanks!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.nipples hardwired to cock?   2.For women: who has the biggest nipples?   3.Guys, show us your nipples!   4.who else plays with there nipples as there touching there cock   5.Broken nipples  

Comments:
By jayman73 [Ignore] 18,May,15 20:11 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

I think the right one is kinda big.
By #485312 08,Aug,15 22:41
hey jayman, give it a big tweak for me *lix*
By jayman73 [Ignore] 09,Aug,15 01:44 other posts 
You got it.

By foreskinlover52 [Ignore] 13,May,15 03:50 other posts 
[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 172 hours

[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 230 hours

[deleted image]

By #446733 01,Mar,14 18:02
Do you like my nips?

[deleted image]

By Brad [Ignore] 11,Feb,14 06:38 other posts 
How do I download pic of my huge nipples & my large cock + cute tight ass ??

By Brad [Ignore] 11,Feb,14 06:36 other posts 
I luv large nipples on men...I luv to play with them & suck them ! See my huge nipples. I enjoy having them licked, sucked, constrained, etc. the more attention the better. Huge nipples on male or females r 4 me real turn !! What do u think of mine ??

By #27618 24,Aug,11 04:34
Well,,,some of us guys (me included) have large areola and pronounced nipples,,,,,,,,something I have hated and endured ridicule (from idiots) since puberty. I would have loved to be like the other boys at school and have normal male sized nipples and areola,,,,,but I didn't.

In 1996 I pierced my nipples and wear nipple rings,,,,,,so if someone wants to stare (as they do) then they may as well look at my pierced nipples.

A lifetime of embarrassment is hard to overcome,
By spermkiss [Ignore] 10,Sep,11 17:31 other posts 
Hey man, don't be embarrassed about your large areola and pronounced nipples. They are an asset, not a liability. Many men would give their right nut to have nipples like yours. I, for one, think large nipples on a man are HOT, HOT, HOT! And I'm sure that I'm not the only one. It's really exciting to see a man wearing a snug fitting tee shirt with his nipples showing thru. What I don't like is areola that are smaller than a dime and pinhead size nipples.

By #94227 26,Jul,11 01:39
I got larger nipples

By pifad [Ignore] 08,May,11 01:33 other posts 
I love big nipples on men. Especially those big pepperoni nipples.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off