Tired of ads
on this site?

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Molested / Raped - Might this make you gay!

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by Sharkie [Ignore] 13,Jul,09 14:33  other posts
Read on another thread that someone was raped, "and that it made him / her gay. I was molested as a youngster but am sure that is not the reason for me being gay. As far as i know "external" factors does'nt influence your sexuality. Does it?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Am I gay or bi   2.any one raped while under age   3.Here is a diffrent question!   4.a dick cut open ??   5.I want to be raped  

Comments:
By pifad [Ignore] 25,Feb,10 13:03 other posts 
I too was raped when younger, age 10 to be exact. It in no way contributed to my gay orientation. I knew I was "different" long before age 10.

By #6568 13,Jul,09 14:44
I'm not sure that one could be "made gay" by "external" factors, but ones attitudes and feelings about anything sexual can certainly be drastically altered by experiences that we have , particularly when we are young.

My wife was sexually abused as a child and has never been able to come to terms with men and sex despite my many years of teh utmost kindness and tenderness.

Likewise, a very exciting experience will strongly colour one perception of later sexual events and thus make a 'feed-back' loop in behaviour.

because sex is largely about our inate feelings, it is a VERY programmable part of our subconcious mind.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off