Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Women go off sex

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #154291 [Ignore] 25,Apr,11 16:17
Do all women on reaching the age of 45 or thereabouts...menopause..go completely off sex and refuse to have anything to do with it anymore.It seems an unfair situation when men seem to stay horny.Its a good job this site gives some respite.What do you think?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.HOW U LIKE TO BE EATEN?? !!WOMEN ONLY!!   2.Bi Women commenting on pictures   3.HORNY WOMEN   4.Women who like to watch men masturbate on skype   5.Women and naked men  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 12,Dec,18 18:12 other posts 
Some women just deny their partner sex to be mean and spiteful. Sadly it is reality.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Dec,18 05:50 other posts 
Do some men do the same
to women you think?
By phart [Ignore] 17,Dec,18 11:10 other posts 
I can't sit here and say that it does not happen.But I would say there is a very big gap between the numbers of women vs men that do that.
Women have a pussy and can get what they want any time as some men could give a shit less if a woman is moraly or otherwise obligated to another man if they are horny.Men know that. Men have a hard dick and can't get any unless someone give it to them.They know that.
So it appears to me,that men are less apt to hold back dick that women are to hold back pussy,not from everyone,just the husband or man they are using at the moment.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Dec,18 14:15 other posts 
"Women have a pussy and can get what they want any time".

This is a correct observation. Unfortunately, there is an imbalance. Many (most?) men have to struggle to find a woman to have sex with, but for many (most?) women things are much easier. My experience has been this: all that a woman has to do to get laid is walk into the bar and sit there. She will be offered a free drink and she'll have the opportunity to choose and then walk home and have sex. But, for a man to find a woman to have sex with, he has to try again and again and, maybe, once in a while he will get lucky. Typically, this is what happens. I've observed this over the years, in various countries, various cities, various environments.

Of course, I'm not saying that the above is what *always* happens but that, typically, this is what happens.

My question to you was rather rhetorical, I knew the answer, I was just trying to see what you'd reply.

By #56259 28,Apr,11 14:53
My woman is 45 and can't get enough sex.she willing 24/7 and loves it.if I wake up at 2 in the morning with a hardon all I have to do is rub her clit and she's wide awake with her legs spread.I guess I'm a lucky Guy.
By tb1 [Ignore] 17,Dec,18 13:35 other posts 
You are indeed vary fortunate.

By 2nice [Ignore] 17,Dec,18 13:05 other posts 
In my experience, it’s the exact opposite. Wornen are in their prime then.

By wycowboy [Ignore] 15,Dec,18 16:19 other posts 
My wife is 54 now and had a medical issue that caused the removal of her uterus about 15 years ago causing a forced menopause. After she healed the sex was often and great but the last 2 or 3 years is pretty infrequent. Thankfully there are sites like this one to provide relief!

By massco [Ignore] 12,Dec,18 23:37 other posts 
That statement sure applies to my wife. Nothing she never has any desire for it.

By #7976 29,Apr,11 18:48
Firstly, there is no magic age for menopause in women and studies have shown that it is coming later in life than before due to better health. And, even with menopause I have known women that are as sexual as ever. Especially after the event as they don't have any reason to worry about getting pregnant any more so the sex is free of worry.

As for women "going off sex", that's a completely separate issue. In some women and in men, there are physical as well as psychological reasons that they don't enjoy or can't physically have sex without pain or irritation. In those cases, they aren't able to determine when or even why they aren't very sexual. In either case, it's not up to them to choose.

If you have a GF who's having issues, you need to be patient and help her work through any issues. If it's a lifelong issue though, you need to respect her feelings and abilities and find other outlets for your needs while being sensitive to her.

Good luck.

By #5532 27,Apr,11 11:41
I do not know who told you that, but they are lying
By #59855 27,Apr,11 13:00
From Matt's Wife:

By #6568 26,Apr,11 04:12
'Some' women go off sex as they age,...but you should try to find out the reason if you want to correct the situation....

Soem of the reasons are;.....hormone difficiency connected with menopause or childbirth,....lack of confidence in her body or personal appearance as age makes changes,.....sexual discomfort such as vaginal dryness due to menopausal (or hormonal) changes,......changes of mind due to aging such as realising that the hubby is a plonker and not worth going to bed with......

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off