Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

A Note to Japanese Members of SYD

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by spermkiss [Ignore] 16,Mar,11 18:08  other posts
To all SYD members living in Japan and to all members living in other parts of the world who have friends and relatives who live there, I'm sure that the entire SYD community joins me in sending you condolences and best wishes for a recovery from the massive natural disasters that struck that nation. To all who lost loved ones in those disasters we extend our deepest sympathy.

I know from visits to Japan and from interactions with Japanese Americans here in San Francisco that Japanese are among the most gracious and polite of any people in the world. The way that the victims in Japan have behaved is a model for the rest of the world for how to act with dignity and grace while suffering.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.JAPANESE COCK   2.do you like japanese cock?lol   3.Question regarding “Notes” on members page.   4.PINSAROS (blow job salons) in Japan: who has experienced them?   5.My japanese dick har a beer can girth  

Comments:
By asianboy [Ignore] 15,Apr,22 14:23 other posts 
Im Japanese brazilian

By #44497 20,Mar,11 01:30
深い遺憾の意をもって私はあなたにあやまります。

By #7435 18,Mar,11 16:08
I pray Almighty gives the Japanese strength & ability to be resilient again and deepest sympathy & prayer for the ones who lost their lives and loved ones in this calamity!!

By fila1305 [Ignore] 18,Mar,11 05:13 other posts 
Very well spoken.

Our thoughts go out to all of the people involved, direct and indirect. May they all find strength in the signs of sympathy they receive and find a way to recover from this disaster.

By #12873 17,Mar,11 13:49
Well said my friend
God bless..

By mack [Ignore] 17,Mar,11 02:19 other posts 

By fancyabit [Ignore] 17,Mar,11 00:24 other posts 

By Gntlmn [Ignore] 16,Mar,11 22:41 other posts 
This was/is THE disaster of my lifetime. I challenge all SYD/C members to donate whatever $ they can to help Japan in her hour of need.

By #107983 16,Mar,11 20:26
Here here, To all our friends in Japan and there relatives abroard,,,,, my heart felt sorrow and sympathy is with you all

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off