Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Interracial sex

Discussion Forum on Show It Off

Started by #69244 [Ignore] 12,Mar,11 12:50
Gotta love it.. Rock hard black cocks fucking white pussies balls deep.. And vice versa of course.. Ladies and gents share your stories and fantasies..

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Interracial fucking   2.White Dicks Cum More Than Black Dicks   3.Ever Had Interracial Sex?   4.Interracial lovers   5.Wank Buddy London  

Comments:
By #145310 13,Mar,11 23:37
When I was in junior high school. There was a very small hole between two toilet stalls. I used to sit on the toilet and jack off while looking thru the hole at guys peeing or savoring the smell of the guy pooping. One day I saw an eye in the peep hole and I leaned back to let him see me jack off. Suddenly he knelt down and thrust hs dick and balls under the wall. I reached down and clasped my hand around the big black dick, gently pulling his foreskin back and forth. "Suck it", he said. I knelt down and holding his foreskin back sucked his big purple head. Soon he shot in my mouth and I couldn't help but swallow his cum. He then motioned for me to kneel down and he sucked me off. Later in history class, sitting next to a really cute black guy, he leaned over and whispered "I like your white circumcised cock". We became good suck buddies.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 14,Mar,11 02:23 other posts 
There is no better male bonding than when two guys suck each other off and eat each other's sperm.

By boc [Ignore] 13,Mar,11 17:31 other posts 
I have had mostly long term relationships. Half of the women I have been with were white, the other half were black. Both the white women and the black have told me I am hung like a black guy. But I can't dance and my ass is smaller than I'd like.

At any rate, I do like the contrast. And the only woman who has even gotten close to deep throating me is black.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 13,Mar,11 13:52 other posts 
I'm an equal opportunity cocksucker. Dicks and sperm of all races are welcome in my mouth.

New Comment   Go to top

Show It Off